Singapore's Ascendas Pte Ltd. on Tuesday said it would raise SGD600 million (USD481.6 million) to invest in real estate in India. Singapore's sovereign wealth fund, GIC Pte Ltd. would be a principal investor in Ascenda's fund.
Small business franchises had been scurrying up to acquire Blockbuster's last 300 stores for its prime retail location, high visibility and access to great parking.
Chinese institutional investors' outbound investment in real estate will continue to increase next year as buying opportunities emerge in the United States and Europe and international financial institutions dispose of their property assets.
American investment firm Apollo Global Management LLC raised USD3.9 billion to buy distressed European assets. Specifically, the private equity firm is hunting for hotels and resorts in Spain.
Moody's Investor Service had upgraded the ratings for the United Arab Emirates from negative to stable due to recent real estate recoveries and the decline of problematic loans in the market.
American Realty is set to have a total of USD15 billion in acquisitions in the near future,
The term sheet indicated a USD150 million note with a maturity of five years for Modern Land offered to the bond market.
China-based property developer Greenland Holding Group would be co-developing the Atlantic Yards Apartment Project in New York with Forest City Ratners Cos.
The Carlyle Group obtained approval from the Southwark Council Strategic Planning Committee for the South Bank development project.
Real estate firm Ledermann Immobilien cancelled its planned IPO today because of low demand.
Fubon Life Insurance Co would be buying real estate overseas after the Taiwanese regulator eased restrictions for insurance firms on property investments.
The Carlyle Group purchases the Metropolitan Real Estate Equity Management LLC.
Real estate firm Foxtons debuted strong in the London bourse, with early trading placing the firm's value at GBP 788 million or USD 1.27 billion.
Sources told ChicagoRealEstateDaily.com that Adventus Realty Trust would buy Crossings for a price tag of USD 35.5 million.
The Management Development Institute of Singapore (MDIS) would be investing MYR300 million of its money to construct a large campus at Educity, Nusajaya.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Elon Musk's Neuralink Raises Another $43 Million as It Gears up for Human Trials
- Mark Cuban to Sell Majority Stake of Dallas Mavericks to Sands Casino Family for $3.5 Billion
- Personal Finance 101: Types of Personal Bank Accounts
- Amazon Introduces an AI Chatbot for Businessess Called Q
- Joe Biden Slams Corporations Over Soaring Consumer Prices, Says 'It’s Time to Stop the Price-Gouging'
- Goldman Sachs Identifies 2 Healthcare Stocks With up to 130% Upside Potential
- US Chip Export Ban Is Taking a Toll on Chinese AI Startups
- Wall Street Experts Reveal Best Long-Term Investment Stocks to Buy