Apple Inc released an update for its OS X simultaneously. The iOS 9.3.2 for iPhone, iPad, and iPod was released for developers, along with watchOS, tvOS and Mac OS X 10.11.5.
The first case of ransomware malware in Apple’s OS X was reported last week, via an infected BitTorrent client app, Transmission. Both Transmission and Apple has responded to that threat and prevent further infections.
Apple Inc has pushed out its first-ever automated security update to Macintosh computers to help defend against newly identified bugs that security researchers have warned could enable hackers to gain remote control of machines.
Cyber security software maker Palo Alto Networks Inc (PANW.N) said it discovered a new family of malware affecting Apple Inc's (AAPL.O) OS X desktop and iOS mobile operating systems.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Buy OUKITEL U23 at Unmissable Price on DealExtreme, Only $169.99 for a 6.18 Inch 6GB RAM Phone
- OUKITEL is Releasing a New 10000mAh Battery Smartphone K12 With Waterdrop Design
- 3 Easy Ways To Minimize Costs For Mother Of The Bride And Groom Outfits
- Large Display and Big battery, OUKITEL Introduces 3 Big Battery Smartphones on Global Sources Electronics Exhibition
- Top 5 Tips For Trading Oil
- Important SEO Concepts to Appreciate for 2019
- Accessories and equipment for emergency situations
- OUKITEL K9 Official Release: Built for Video & Games with 6000mAh battery and 7.12 inch Big Display