Nexmo, the company that provides messaging and voice capabilities to app developers and enterprises globally, was able to secure $18 million for its Series C funding round.
Intel Capital, US-based Intel Corp's corporate venturing division, announced that it is investing in Taiwan-based digital image solution provider SanJet Technology to support the development of next generation wearable and car applications.
AlienVault, a provider of Unified Security Management solutions, secured $30 million to close its Series D round led by GGV Capital and first announced in September
New York-based web tools and service maker Betaworks is raising a new USD20 million round of financing to build more useful services, according to the company's Chief Executive Officer.
California-based cloud connect platform Arrayent recently raised USD11.9 million from Doll Capital Management, Intel Capital, and Opus Capital, to be used for its planned expansion and growth.
Bromium's oversubscribed Series C funding round had raised USD40 million.
16 startups whose products focused from cloud services to video and imaging technologies had received USD65 million in investment from Intel Capital.
Recon Instruments received funding from US venture capital firm Intel Capital.
Maginatics raised $17 million in Series B financing for its projects.
Prolexic Technologies raises US $30 million in series C financing led by new investors.
Prolexic Technologies stated that it had secured US$30 million in its Series C funding round from new investors.
Yottaa secures US $16 million deal to finance expansion projects in Boston and Beijing.
Apperian today announced that the company has received a strategic investment from Intel Capital
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Maximizing Social Security Retirement Benefits: Experts Reveal Strategies to Get Bigger Monthly Checks
- Investing Experts Say Now Is the Best Time to Invest in Small- and Midsize-Company Stocks — Here's Why
- Why Billionaire Tech Leader Romesh Wadhwani Is Investing $1 Billion on AI's Future
- JPMorgan Chase Gives Gloomy Outlook, Says 99% of Americans Will Be Worse off Financially in 2024 Than Pre-Pandemic
- Elon Musk Trashes Bob Iger, Says Disney CEO Should Be 'Fired Immediately'
- Vladimir Putin: Russia Becoming 'New Global Growth Center' Despite Western Isolation
- AMD Shares Rise After it Unveils New AI Chips to Compete with Nvidia
- This Crypto Blockchain Emerges as Preferred Platform by Terrorist Groups Like Hamas and Hezbollah