The People's Bank of China had undertaken a program of lowering money supply to avoid further inflation, but this may lead to lack of financial support
Diwali, the Indian festival of lights, have caused Indians to loosen purse strings despite high inflation.
Inflation was tame and consumer spending increased for August.
Increased volume of agricultural production propped up Russia's slow growing economy.
Consumer inflation was recorded at 0.5% last June, a figure that exceeded economists projections to reach about 0.3%.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- After Blackpink Renews Contract With YG Entertainment, K-Pop Agency Shares Spike 29%
- Charting Obstacles in Berner's Business Journey
- Trading on Terror? Israel Investigates Claims Some Traders Knew Hamas' Attack Plan and Profited off It
- Elon Musk's AI Startup X.AI Seeks to Raise $1 Billion From Equity Investors
- Apple's Market Cap Climbs Back Above $3 Trillion for the First Time Since August
- Nurp: Unleashing Financial Growth Through a Unique Lifestyle Philosophy
- Spotify to Lay Off 17% of Its Workforce — Here’s What CEO Daniel Ek Has to Say
- Gold Price Hits New Record High; Bitcoin Value Also Surges