Sources said Nimble Storage would go public later this year and chose Goldman Sachs Group Inc to lead the company's IPO.
According to sources, Compuware revamped its efforts to sell itself by looking for new buyout firms.
Sources stated that Extended Stay Hotels is preparing for an IPO later this year.
Blackstone Group LP would expand its business by lending US$5 billion worth of distressed houses to landlords.
Emulex considered selling itself again with the hope to restore its lost stock value.
Norwegian furniture maker Stokke AS looks into possible sale of the company.
The slow market for merger deals is driving big-name investment banks into combat with smaller rivals for business from companies they usually ignore.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Man Killed by Vitamin D Supplements He Took for 9 Months; Coroner Calls for Side Effect Warning to Supplement Labels
- IRS to Go After 125,000 High-Earning Americans Who Did Not File Tax Returns Going Back to 2017
- Hawaii Becomes the 4th State to Have Federally Funded EV Charging Station — And It's on Maui
- Donald Trump, Other TMTG Bosses Accused in New Lawsuit of Trying to 'Drastically Dilute' Shares of Co-Founders
- IBM Seeks Volunteers for Layoffs, Targeting 80% Reduction in Worldwide Staff
- IRS Reveals How Quickly You Can Receive The Child Tax Credit Upon Approval
- Hunter Biden Exposes Republicans' Indifference, Double Standard on Jared Kushner’s Foreign Business Dealings
- Donald Trump Warns About the Biggest Stock Market Crash in US History if He Loses to Joe Biden and Investors Just Laugh