Owners of Hong Kong lender Wing Hang Bank Ltd. had received preliminary bids for its sale. It has engaged Goldman Sachs Group Inc. to advise it on the deal. Wing Hang plans to sell the company for USD4.5 billion.
Bill Whelan, the Michigan-based mastermind behind the creation and sale of one of the world's biggest metals warehousing firms, is making a comeback, seeking to rejoin the London Metal Exchange network as new rules roil the storage business.
Australia-based IDP Education, the world's largest provider of international student placement, is considering the sale of its shares through an initial public offering (IPO) in 2014.
The increasing number of new hedge funds by global banks and asset managers in Asia threatened the business of smaller firms who had opened their independent firms just after the 2008 financial crisis.
US-based party goods retailer Party City Holdings Inc is preparing for a potential initial public offering (IPO) in early 2014, according to anonymous sources familiar with the matter.
JPMorgan Chase & Co said it had agreed to settle claims related to faulty mortgage bonds with 21 investors which included the asset management units of BlackRock Inc, Goldman Sachs Group and Pacific Investment Management Co.
Seattle-based online clothes retailer Zulily Inc raised its initial public offering (IPO) price to USD22 per share above the previously expected range of USD18 to USD20 per share.
A media report about Riverbed Technology Inc exiting its business with the help of Goldman Sachs Group Inc had been shot down by two people who were familiar with the transaction.
Bankers might be disappointed with Wall Street as firms would be setting aside more money for investors.
Essent Group raised USD 335 million for its initial public offering in the US.
Jason Armstrong, lead analyst of Goldman Sachs, will work at Comcast to head investor relations.
Goldman Sachs becomes the latest investment firm to open its own Mexican brokerage firm.
Goldman Sachs Group raised EUR 289 million from selling 7 million of shares in German property company LEG Immobilien.
A source told Bloomberg that a unit of Goldman Sachs and two Denmark-based pension funds were close to purchasing a stake in Denmark utility Dong Energy.
JPMorgan Chase Co., Bank of America Corp. and Goldman Sachs Group Inc. would not be able to get out from their financial commitments to a buyout of retailer Rue 21 by private equity firm Apax Partners.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Man Killed by Vitamin D Supplements He Took for 9 Months; Coroner Calls for Side Effect Warning to Supplement Labels
- Hawaii Becomes the 4th State to Have Federally Funded EV Charging Station — And It's on Maui
- IRS to Go After 125,000 High-Earning Americans Who Did Not File Tax Returns Going Back to 2017
- Donald Trump, Other TMTG Bosses Accused in New Lawsuit of Trying to 'Drastically Dilute' Shares of Co-Founders
- IBM Seeks Volunteers for Layoffs, Targeting 80% Reduction in Worldwide Staff
- Hunter Biden Exposes Republicans' Indifference, Double Standard on Jared Kushner’s Foreign Business Dealings
- IRS Reveals How Quickly You Can Receive The Child Tax Credit Upon Approval
- Donald Trump Warns About the Biggest Stock Market Crash in US History if He Loses to Joe Biden and Investors Just Laugh