Center Coast MLP & Infrastructure Fund (NYSE: CEN) (the "Fund") declared today a regular monthly distribution of $0.1042 per common share. The monthly distribution amount represents a 6.25% annualized distribution rate relative to the Fund's initial public offering price of $20.00 per share.
Dubai would be host to Eman Mansour's latest investment banking endeavor.
The Stability Fund was created as part of the bailout package of UBS AG and now, it was time for the bank to pay back the fund under a given formula.
Blumberg Capital raises USD150 million with its venture capital seed fund.
Morgan Stanley, in the wake of outrage from bailouts in the last crisis, is seeking investments that provide long term social benefits for the community.
Bain Capital Fund XI, with a projected USD6 billion, is now worth USD2.3 billion.
The Catapult Group provides service and administrative support for contract affiliates.
Former Blackstone Group unit Stonepeak Infrastructure Partners raised an oversubscribed fund totalling USD1.65 billion.
Buyout firm Northstar Group, with its TPG backing, had opened a fund to surpass its previous high of USD820 million.
An oversubscribed fourth fund from Bison Capital Asset Management was recently announced to be closed.
With Portugal being the poorest Western European nation and having record numbers for unemployment, the lowering of allotments for food aid would affect a great many Portuguese.
In seeking acquisitions for greater investment return, Danaher Corp is choosing between Spectris and Pall as its first purchase.
Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa have all agreed to create a USD100 billion fund as buffer for financial shocks.
StartX had partnered with Stanford University and Stanford Hospitals and Clinics for a grant accelerator fund for Stanford affilated entrepreneurs.
Shanghai Tower's top beam was recently installed and now the interiors are to be completed.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Lance Armstrong's Next Ventures Raises $24.5 Million Of Expected $75 Million Fundraise
- Implied SPDR S&P MIDCAP 400 ETF Analyst Target Price: $389
- What This Centi-Billionaire Fashion Magnate Can Teach You About Investing
- ADP vs. Paychex: Comparing Key Metrics For The Two Largest Payroll Processing Companies
- After Energy Sector Earnings Plunge In Q1, Hopes Rise For Improved Q2 Performance
- Are Strong Jobs Really Bad For Stocks?
- 4 Price Charts You Should See: Bank Stocks Are Showing Relative Weakness
- Citigroup's $21.5-Billion Capital Return Plan For 2019 Is Slightly Lower Than Its 2018 Plan