New and existing investors brought up Earlybird's total capital to EUR 650 million.
Integrated Private Debt Corporation garners US$307 million for its fourth fund.
M.D. Sass, led by Martin Sass, opened its new equity income fund.
US retailers created a plan to put up a fund worth more than US$40 million for Bangladesh factories.
Morgan Stanley had raised US$770 million fund to participate in the secondary market investments.
CVC Capital Partners reaches hard cap on new investment fund.
Apax Partners' Apax VIII fund closed at US$7.5 billion.
Riverstone Holdings announced its close of its fund which amounted to $7.7 billion.
Follett Corp. commits $50 million to the Follett Knowledge Fund.
Europeean private equity company Cinven posted its close for its Fifth European Buyout Fund amounting to 5.3 billion euros.
Hyde Park Venture Partners closed its inaugural fund with expected $25 million in investments.
Bloomberg LP unveils Bloomberg Beta, a fund focusing on technology start up firms.
Scale Venture Partners raise US$300 million.
Milestone Partners Fund IV has raised US$300 million and acquired new assets.
Deliv, after a successful financing round, would provide same day services for consumers and retailers in major cities in the US.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Fast-growing Small Business Industries in 2019
- 5 Must have Technologies for a Busy Office
- Why Email Marketing Isn’t a Bust
- Home Improvement Projects with the Best and Worst ROI, According to the Data
- Ford And Volkswagen Enter Self-Driving Car Joint Venture
- Three Take-Aways From A Clean Energy Venture Capitalist
- Toyota, Denso Form Venture To Create Advanced Chips For Self-Driving And Connected Cars
- Diversity In U.K. Venture Capital Firms Remains Shockingly Low