The African Finance Corporation handed $250 million worth of power-systems investment as part of Power Africa.
PTT CEO announced his plan on investing billions of dollars in Myanmar.
Lukerg Renew gains ownership of Vestas Wind Systems' wind power plants.
Negev Energy is building solar powered plants in the southern part of Israel.
Copperbelt will pay $164 million to take 60% stake at Abuja Electricity
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Elon Musk Mocks Canada's Justin Trudeau by Sharing Real Images of Him in 'Brownface,' Various Costumes, Then Credited Them to AI Tool
- The IRS Proposes Child Tax Credit Expansion To Benefit 16 Million Low-Income Children
- AT&T Offers Credit to Customers Affected by Network Outage
- Red Sea Attacks by Houthi Rebels Affect Most UK Exporters, Survey Shows
- Paramount Studios Possibly Put Under Credit Rating Downgrade Amid Cash Flow Challenges
- Build Club Founder Annie Liao Is Among Those Australians Who Quit Their Jobs to Chase the $1.8 Trillion AI Sector
- Apple India Revenue Surges to $8.7 Billion With 9.2 Million iPhone Units Shipped
- Lenovo Unveils Innovative Concept Laptop With Transparent Screen