A comparison in the compensation of government and private sector in Canada revealed a 10.6% wage gap. Public sector workers are found to get paid more and enjoy more benefits. The report also stated that workers in the public sector have better retirement programs and are less likely to experience job loss.
Shortage in low-skilled farm workers threatens to double in 2025, worsening the already challenged agricultural sector. The growing labor gap in the sector was brought about by different factors that include globalization, physicality of work and aging work force, and the existing immigration policy.
Charlie Angus of the NDP resigned as the caucus chair and indigenous affairs critic. This move is prompted by a potential leadership run.
Canadian foreign investments had been growing and growing according to report and started since September.
Right after the victory of Donald Trump in the 2016 US Elections, the Canadian Immigration Website crashed for numbers of inquiries.
Ontario government is overhauling with some of the financial regulatory bodies.
Nova gas transmission reggulation has been reviewed by the canadian government.
The long talk of the town for EU and Canadian citizens has finally been signed -- EU-Canada Free Trade Deal.
With listed potentials, Marijuana investment is a good thing especially in Canada.
Romania had the Canada visa deal for broader horizons. Other arrangement may set into.
Belgian region of Wallonia still shows off its contradiction to the Canada Peace Deal
The government of Canada has made a lot of amendment and implications for its immigration procedures and policies.
Canada is trying to get their infrastructure as quickly as possible to spur growth.
The Royal Bank of Canada has released an official statement, explaining that the bank is not guilty for any illegal activities including tax evasion in connection to shell company set up as mentioned in leaked papers from Panama’s Mossack Fonseca. The bank claimed to have high standards to ensure clients would not use its services to evade tax.
Canadian students can now receive more grants as the government’s first budget revealed more financial aids for post-secondary students. In addition, graduates will not be demanded to pay students loan back until they make $25,000 a year.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Lance Armstrong's Next Ventures Raises $24.5 Million Of Expected $75 Million Fundraise
- Implied SPDR S&P MIDCAP 400 ETF Analyst Target Price: $389
- What This Centi-Billionaire Fashion Magnate Can Teach You About Investing
- ADP vs. Paychex: Comparing Key Metrics For The Two Largest Payroll Processing Companies
- After Energy Sector Earnings Plunge In Q1, Hopes Rise For Improved Q2 Performance
- Are Strong Jobs Really Bad For Stocks?
- 4 Price Charts You Should See: Bank Stocks Are Showing Relative Weakness
- Citigroup's $21.5-Billion Capital Return Plan For 2019 Is Slightly Lower Than Its 2018 Plan