Sony has kept its words through releasing Xperia Z5 and Z5 Compact smart phones in committed date. But the US oriented version of the Z5 genre hasn’t inherited the biometric authentication system. This lacking will affect the consumers using Android 6.0 and thus shave Sony’s profit margin to some extents.
Android users can experience the new system update since 2015. Some remarkable new features include security improvement, performance management, user interface, storage improvement, and support to new innovations including the Type-C USB.
Huawei's Nexus 6 will be run by the Android's newest version, LG's flagship and pioneer G series will receive the same update too.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value