Sony has kept its words through releasing Xperia Z5 and Z5 Compact smart phones in committed date. But the US oriented version of the Z5 genre hasn’t inherited the biometric authentication system. This lacking will affect the consumers using Android 6.0 and thus shave Sony’s profit margin to some extents.
Android users can experience the new system update since 2015. Some remarkable new features include security improvement, performance management, user interface, storage improvement, and support to new innovations including the Type-C USB.
Huawei's Nexus 6 will be run by the Android's newest version, LG's flagship and pioneer G series will receive the same update too.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Avoid These Mistakes When Pitching to Venture Capitalists
- Arctic Bearz - A Unique NFT Linked With the Preservation of Polar Bears
- Non-fungible tokens: Multi Billion-dollar Industry beyond JPEGs
- Samurai Cats is the latest NFT project associated with art by Hiro Ando.
- Discover the VaaS Technology That Could Help to Keep Your Business Safe
- What are the Benefits of Running a Virtual/Hybrid Investor Event?
- 5 Tips On Managing Your Addiction Withdrawal Symptoms
- Top International Economic Events of the 21st Century