The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported on Monday including Forbes, Axel Springer, MidCap Financial LLC, Goldman Sachs and others.
Multinational hospitality company Hilton Worldwide was expected to begin marketing a USD3.5 billion collateralized mortgage-backed security this week. This is the biggest CMBS offering since the global crisis.
The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported on Thursday including Sigma Alimentos, Fastjet, Rostelecom, DNB, Caixabank, Cyfrowy Polsat, America Movil, Alitalia, Telecom Italia.
A USD1.4 billion settlement is being negotiated between Bank of America and Freddie Mac on the issues related to the repurchase of faulty mortgages sold by the bank to the mortgage lender.
The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported on Monday.
Canadian retailer Sears Canada would be exiting from its ownership in eight real estate properties for CAD315 million after suffering from company losses.
Ayala Land Inc has pursued its plan to acquire a portion of IRC Properties Inc's lot in Binangonan, Rizal in the Philippines.
Private equity investors such as the Blackstone Group resorted to new means of investing in real estate as property prices dip.
French retailer Carrefour SA said it is in talks to buy a portfolio of malls owned by real estate investment company Klepierre.
An Ernst & Young Global Limited report revealed that private equity has finally made a comeback in real estate markets after a five-year hiatus.
Toll Brothers Inc would be buying the home building business of privately-owned company Shapell Industries Inc for USD 1.60 billion.
Kindred Healthcare Inc. recently bought 9 nursing centers for USD83 million shortly after it purchased Senior Home Care Inc in November.
Without government backing, Citigroup is now offering mortgage backed securities backed by prime jumbo mortgages mortgages from private sources.
Dubai Land Department's managing director announced the launch of its e-Market website during the GITEX Information and Technology Exhibition.
Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook CEO, purchased four adjunct houses to his Palo Alto home.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Buy OUKITEL U23 at Unmissable Price on DealExtreme, Only $169.99 for a 6.18 Inch 6GB RAM Phone
- OUKITEL is Releasing a New 10000mAh Battery Smartphone K12 With Waterdrop Design
- 3 Easy Ways To Minimize Costs For Mother Of The Bride And Groom Outfits
- Large Display and Big battery, OUKITEL Introduces 3 Big Battery Smartphones on Global Sources Electronics Exhibition
- Top 5 Tips For Trading Oil
- Important SEO Concepts to Appreciate for 2019
- Accessories and equipment for emergency situations
- OUKITEL K9 Official Release: Built for Video & Games with 6000mAh battery and 7.12 inch Big Display