A share in CT REIT is worth CAD10 each and 26.35 million trust units were sold.
In an interview with Bloomberg, Deyaar Properties CEO Said Al-Qatami confirms the investment in buildings located in Dubai.
The Carlyle Group obtained approval from the Southwark Council Strategic Planning Committee for the South Bank development project.
The Southwark Borough Council of London approved the proposed real estate development plan proposed by the Carlyle Group on the southern bank of the Thames River.
Today, Whitestone REIT announced it acquisition of Fountain Hills Plaza paid through an all cash transaction.
The Al Habtoor Group would be investing USD 3 billion in a real estate development in Dubai.
Intu Properties partnered with the Canada Pension Plan Investment Board to buy a Spanish mall for EUR 162 million or USD 220 million.
The commercial mortgage backed securities, especially after the IPO deal, connected to JCPenney have affected the market as a whole.
Lloyds Banking Dublin portfolio creates buzz for investors.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Fast-growing Small Business Industries in 2019
- 5 Must have Technologies for a Busy Office
- Why Email Marketing Isn’t a Bust
- Home Improvement Projects with the Best and Worst ROI, According to the Data
- Ford And Volkswagen Enter Self-Driving Car Joint Venture
- Three Take-Aways From A Clean Energy Venture Capitalist
- Toyota, Denso Form Venture To Create Advanced Chips For Self-Driving And Connected Cars
- Diversity In U.K. Venture Capital Firms Remains Shockingly Low