Fayetteville, Arkansas-based crowdfunding and business planning platform EquityNet LLC raised $2.1 million in a new fundnig round led by Proton Enterprises for the expansion of its equity crowdfunding platform.
San Francisco, US-based digital marketing tool developer Kenshoo secured $20 million in a funding round led by Bain Capital Ventures to launch its predictive media optimization platform.
Ontario, Canada-based social reading community Wattpad pocketed $48 million in its Series C funding from its existing investors to expand its workforce and develop its product.
Oneonta, US-based large format ultracapacitor manufacturer Ioxus secured $21 million in its Series C funding round to help address climate change by integrating its products into hybrid buses in China.
Oklahoma, US-based anti-abortion craft store chain Hobby Lobby stirred controversy by investing $73 million in Pfizer, Bayer, and other companies that make abortive drugs and contraception.
According to sources who asked not to be named, J-Lo’s NuvoTV has inked a deal with Fuse TV, allowing the channel to reach more viewers, reported Bloomberg.
Databank Financial Services has launched a private equity fund to cater to small and medium industries in Africa's agricultural sector.
Kenya's investment firm TransCentury has sold 34 percent of the stake it holds in Rift Valley Railways to Citadel, reported Ventures Africa.
The sugar industry of Nigeria would be expecting a lot of hefty investments from key players in the market following the increase of demand for sugar, reported Ventures Africa.
Redefine International announced on Monday its acquisition of a 40% stake BNRI Earls Court in a deal valued GBP6.3 million, reported Ventures Africa.
Nashville, US-based Windy Hill Spirits Inc, the maker of American Born Moonshine, pocketed $6.1 million in new equity from undisclosed investors to continue producing high quality moonshine for its customers.
Kitchensurfing has secured a $15 million investment for its Series B round led by Tiger Global Management and participated in by Union Square ventures and Spark Capital.
Resistive RAM technology pioneer Crossbar Inc obtained $25 million for its Series C financing round from its current backers and new investors, a statement about the funding said.
ClearStory Data was able to get $21 million for its Series B funding round led by DAG Ventures and joined in by other backers, TechCrunch reported.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- OUKITEL Introduces Several New Smartphones to MWC: 7.12”Waterdrop display,10000mAh Battery, and 5V/6A quick charge
- 6 Reasons to Get Workforce Management Software Today
- OUKITEL C12 Goes to Official sale at just $64.99, 6.18 inch notch display with 2GB/16GB Memory
- OUKITEL C15 PRO Will Come with 6.088”Waterdrop Display, Android 9 Pie OS and Support 5G wifi
- How Sales Recruiters Can Improve Your Team
- OUKITEL C12 Pro 3G Version C12 is Released with Notch Display and Stunning Price
- OUKITEL New Phone C13 Pro: Notch Display and Android 9.0 Pie OS
- OUKITEL C15 Pro leaks: Global First MT6761 Smartphone with Waterdrop Notch Screen