A revelation made by New Jersey newspaper The Record indicated that Port Authority of New York and New Jersey in 1986 sold the name "World Trade Center" for only USD10.
GM George Steel found supporters in New York's Opera board for his demand for USD7 million for the year.
StartX had partnered with Stanford University and Stanford Hospitals and Clinics for a grant accelerator fund for Stanford affilated entrepreneurs.
The Management Development Institute of Singapore (MDIS) would be investing MYR300 million of its money to construct a large campus at Educity, Nusajaya.
NCAA's investment portfolio is now valued at USD 527 million as its quasi-endowment and operating reserve posted gains of 11%.
Christopher Lane, a student on a baseball scholarship in Oklahoma, was shot and killed while jogging by three 'bored' teenagers.
Fulcrum Equity Partners lead growth capital investments for outcome-based preventive health company, RivalHealth.
International Finance Corporation revealed it would be increasing its investments in Nigeria by 25% to US$2 billion by 2014.
Arthur Samberg and Mario Gabelli revealed that they have donated a total of US$40 million to the Columbia Business School for its new business school campus.
University of Waterloo's VeloCity Venture Fund had awarded US$100,000 in funding across four venture firms.
The Northwestern University revealed that it had received a further US$10 million from J. Landis Martin.
Brookfield Asset Management stated that various international investors of one of their initiatives have now committed over US$14 billion.
Harrison Street Real Estate Capital sealed its fourth fund after raising US$750 million from various investors.
The United States' wealthiest universities are eyeing Africa as their latest investment nest.
A study has found that Academic endowments to Africa outperformed the US S&P 500 in the past decade.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- (Video) OUKITEL WP5000 Review
- Have Online Casinos Now Usurped Their Land-based Counterparts?
- Enterprise Initiatives that Advance Idea Innovations
- Forget the kitties - cryptocelebrities are the latest blockchain money spinner
- OUKITEL Engineers Team Endorse for the 10000mAh K7, To Make the Best large battery smartphone
- Debt in the US: Is the Government Setting a Bad Example for All of Us?
- OUKITEL K7 is Coming soon: 10000mAh battery with 18:9 diaplay
- How Fintech Is Changing The Shape Of The Market