P2P investors plan to securitize loans to further growth in originations.
Wall Street investors brought excitement as well as risks to the P2P sector.
Pope Francis, in the bid to reform the Vatican bureaucracy, appoints Monsignor Ricca to manage the Vatican Bank.
Bharti Airtel shareholders approved the sale of 5% equity worth US$1.2 billion to Qatar Foundation Endowment.
Plexus Capital raises US$150 million with an equal counterpart from the Small Business Association to create Plexus Fund III worth US$300 million.
Molinare TV obtains investment funds from Saphir Capital Private Equity Fund.
Tengram Capital Partners has raised US$173 million in commitments, more than its original US$150 million target.
In a decision, Arcadia is shutting down operations in Dubai and Switzerland as well as a change in CEO.
Peter Dolan, the director of private equity and venture capital for the Harvard Management Company, manager of the world's biggest endowment, stepped down on April 10.
Harvard can keep its above-average returns with its strategy of investing into hedge funds, private equity and real assets, according to the head of its investment arm.
The Aamjiwnaang and Bkejwanong First Nations buy a fifty percent stake in Grand Bend Wind Farm.
St George University is now on sale.
Wynn faces another suit for the cash donation to University.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- OUKITEL Introduces Several New Smartphones to MWC: 7.12”Waterdrop display,10000mAh Battery, and 5V/6A quick charge
- 6 Reasons to Get Workforce Management Software Today
- OUKITEL C12 Goes to Official sale at just $64.99, 6.18 inch notch display with 2GB/16GB Memory
- OUKITEL C15 PRO Will Come with 6.088”Waterdrop Display, Android 9 Pie OS and Support 5G wifi
- How Sales Recruiters Can Improve Your Team
- OUKITEL C12 Pro 3G Version C12 is Released with Notch Display and Stunning Price
- OUKITEL New Phone C13 Pro: Notch Display and Android 9.0 Pie OS
- OUKITEL C15 Pro leaks: Global First MT6761 Smartphone with Waterdrop Notch Screen