Monroe Capital announced the funding worth USD27.5 million for the use of an affiliate of Sun Capital Partners Inc for the acquisition of Gem Shopping Network.
Avante Mezzanine Partners helped finance TechDevice Holdings' acquisition of AdvancedCath Technologies with debt and equity.
Odyssey Marine Exploration Inc said it would have money by the end of this year and would not need to raise equity next year.
BlackBerry Interim CEO John Chen stressed his experience to be able to turn around the firm.
YRC Worldwide Inc sought new labor contract terms from its union employees to get lenders' approval to refinance the trucking company's borrowings.
The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported on Monday
According to Alcatel-Lucent SA CEO Michael Combes, investor confidence has returned to the French technology manufacturing firm.
US fund York Capital Management invested EUR100 million in GEK Terna, one of Greece's top construction groups.
Whitehaven Chairman Mark Vaile said the future of the mining company is assured with the two mines it is preparing to go online.
The collateral provided by Batista and Grupo EBX have helped reduce the bank exposure risk for Banco Santander Brasil and Itau Banco.
A USD1 billion syndicated loan was formalized by Banco do Brasil with five international lending institutions.
Without government backing, Citigroup is now offering mortgage backed securities backed by prime jumbo mortgages mortgages from private sources.
The Commercial Bank of Qatar is set to undertake a perpetual bond issue to cover the acquisition of Turkey's Alternatifbank.
The term sheet indicated a USD150 million note with a maturity of five years for Modern Land offered to the bond market.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- OUKITEL Introduces Several New Smartphones to MWC: 7.12”Waterdrop display,10000mAh Battery, and 5V/6A quick charge
- 6 Reasons to Get Workforce Management Software Today
- OUKITEL C12 Goes to Official sale at just $64.99, 6.18 inch notch display with 2GB/16GB Memory
- OUKITEL C15 PRO Will Come with 6.088”Waterdrop Display, Android 9 Pie OS and Support 5G wifi
- How Sales Recruiters Can Improve Your Team
- OUKITEL C12 Pro 3G Version C12 is Released with Notch Display and Stunning Price
- OUKITEL New Phone C13 Pro: Notch Display and Android 9.0 Pie OS
- OUKITEL C15 Pro leaks: Global First MT6761 Smartphone with Waterdrop Notch Screen