Onex Credit completed its fourth collateralized loan obligation through a private placement.
Judge Mariana Pfaelzer of the US District Court of Los Angeles temporarily approves Countrywide settlement for devalued residential mortgage backed securities.
Original Joe's Franchise Group Inc and its parent company Franworks Franchise Corp received an expanded senior credit facility from GE Capital's Canadian Franchise Finance business.
In a filing with the US Supreme Court, Argentina seek stay of payment order issued by lower court.
Obama, in a fundraising speech, said that the differences between Democrats and Republicans were exemplified in the recent budget impasse.
The consortium running the Cameron LNG Project has lined up loan financing for the capitalization needed for the project.
The deal pegged to be at USD500 million is now worth USD1 billion.
Like Facebook and Zynga before it, Twitter was able to secure a USD1 billion credit facility from its IPO bank managers.
Kior, the operator of the first US biofuel plant, had received financial commitments amounting to USD100 million.
The offered senior notes from Renaissance is worth USD350 million with a five year term.
Bondholders were sought protected by Mario Draghi through the European Central Bank.
A group of investors obtain class action approval against Morgan Stanley for the controversial Pinnacle notes.
The Department of Energy loan given to the now floundering Fisker was bought out by an investment firm headed by Richard Li.
NXT Capital invested in MyBuys through a USD 4.5 million subordinated venture loan.
A payment of USD260.7 million was paid to Berkshire Hathaway for the exercise of its warrants from General Electric Co.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- OUKITEL Introduces Several New Smartphones to MWC: 7.12”Waterdrop display,10000mAh Battery, and 5V/6A quick charge
- 6 Reasons to Get Workforce Management Software Today
- OUKITEL C12 Goes to Official sale at just $64.99, 6.18 inch notch display with 2GB/16GB Memory
- OUKITEL C15 PRO Will Come with 6.088”Waterdrop Display, Android 9 Pie OS and Support 5G wifi
- How Sales Recruiters Can Improve Your Team
- OUKITEL C12 Pro 3G Version C12 is Released with Notch Display and Stunning Price
- OUKITEL New Phone C13 Pro: Notch Display and Android 9.0 Pie OS
- OUKITEL C15 Pro leaks: Global First MT6761 Smartphone with Waterdrop Notch Screen