Brand Energy & Infrastructures Services Inc. proposed terms on a debt backing its leveraged buyout by Clayton, Dubilier & Rice. Western Refining, on the other hand, sought a loan for its Northern Tier acquisition.
The Carlyle Group announced the closure of the latest collateralized loan obligation, which is the company's way of investing into the market through global market strategies and solutions, real assets and corporate private equity.
KKR provides INR250 crore on top of the previous INR400 crore already given by the buyout firm for the payment of promoter's debts and expansion of business of Sanmar Group.
Hedge funds are now entering the municipal debt market, finding a veritable gold mine in value but may provide more problems in the long run as to the temporary nature of the investments.
Legg Mason Opportunity Trust Manager Bill Miller said he bought JC Penney debt for a new fund. Miller holds the record of beating the US benchmark for 15 years.
Toll Brothers Inc would be seeking to acquire the amount needed to finance its USD1.6 billion acquisition of Shapell Industries Inc and refinance its 4.95 notes due next year.
Kenya's Treasury Secretary Henry Rotich confirms the sale of as much as USD2 billion worth of Eurobonds for the country's debt payments and energy projects.
Monier Group Services was able to get an extension for its debt even without the backing of all its creditors after London's High Court decided on the matter.
Deutsche Bank AG said that new rules would not foster business but in the past week alone it had agreed on a couple of business related loans.
Depending on their risk interpretation of the current debt situation of JCPenney under new CEO Mike Ullman.
China Cinda Asset Management would be listing its shares in Hong Kong with a projected share volume sale of USD2 billion.
Two of the most active banks in the Gulf region, Standard Chartered and Citigroup Inc have decided not to support Etisalat's loan for the acquisition of Maroc Telecom.
French retailer Carrefour SA said it is in talks to buy a portfolio of malls owned by real estate investment company Klepierre.
Canadian oil producer Penn West Petroleum announced that it will be selling up to USD2 billion of its assets to reduce debt levels.
CIT Corporate Finance provided a senior secured credit facility worth USD 35 million to wireless communications towers operator Central States Tower II.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- OUKITEL Introduces Several New Smartphones to MWC: 7.12”Waterdrop display,10000mAh Battery, and 5V/6A quick charge
- 6 Reasons to Get Workforce Management Software Today
- OUKITEL C12 Goes to Official sale at just $64.99, 6.18 inch notch display with 2GB/16GB Memory
- OUKITEL C15 PRO Will Come with 6.088”Waterdrop Display, Android 9 Pie OS and Support 5G wifi
- How Sales Recruiters Can Improve Your Team
- OUKITEL C12 Pro 3G Version C12 is Released with Notch Display and Stunning Price
- OUKITEL New Phone C13 Pro: Notch Display and Android 9.0 Pie OS
- OUKITEL C15 Pro leaks: Global First MT6761 Smartphone with Waterdrop Notch Screen