According to a Bloomberg report, Brookfield Property intends to acquire the stake it doesn't own in Brookfield Office to consolidate both firms as one.
Freddie Mac announced its new chief financial officer, James Mackey, a top executive in Ally Financial Inc. last Monday.
According to a spokesperson for Tata Sons, the group had comprehensively addressed all questions from all probing government agencies regarding the 2007 deal between Tata and Unitech.
UK Prime Minister David Cameron flaunted his new housing plan at the start of his campaign for the 2015 elections last Sunday, said a Reuters report.
According to a data from SQM Research Pty, property prices in Sydney might increase to as much as 20% in 2014.
Critics say the UK Prime Minister's Home to Buy scheme would only push home prices higher than expected.
Real estate prices would not be picking up soon due to worry over rising borrowing cost rates, according to economist sentiments gathered by Reuters.
Hettich's future plans include investments in research and development as well as training.
A Bloomberg report said China's richest man Wang Jianlin may be acquiring luxury brands such as the Four Seasons hotel chain in his quest to expand his company Dalian Wanda Group to the US.
According to a Reuters report, Lixil Group Corp Chief Executive Yoshiaki Fujimori said that his company had reached a basic agreement to buy bathroom equipment maker Grohe for JPY400 billion or USD4.05 billion from its owners.
The proceeds for the 3.3 million shares in Chatham Lodging Trust sale would be used for debt payment and general corporate purposes.
Stakeholders of Prime Office REIT-AG approved the plan to merge with Oaktree Capital Group's German real estate business.
Hersha Hospitality agreed to sell 16 of its properties to a Blackstone Group affiliate.
Chinese conglomerate Cofco listed its 12 properties across China as part of its HKD14.2 billion or USD1.8 billion reverse takeover with subsidiary the Hong Kong Parkview Group.
Patrizia Immobilien announced it had agreed to buy 36 offices valued at EUR 800 million from CA Immobilien Anlagen.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- OUKITEL Introduces Several New Smartphones to MWC: 7.12”Waterdrop display,10000mAh Battery, and 5V/6A quick charge
- 6 Reasons to Get Workforce Management Software Today
- OUKITEL C12 Goes to Official sale at just $64.99, 6.18 inch notch display with 2GB/16GB Memory
- OUKITEL C15 PRO Will Come with 6.088”Waterdrop Display, Android 9 Pie OS and Support 5G wifi
- How Sales Recruiters Can Improve Your Team
- OUKITEL C12 Pro 3G Version C12 is Released with Notch Display and Stunning Price
- OUKITEL New Phone C13 Pro: Notch Display and Android 9.0 Pie OS
- OUKITEL C15 Pro leaks: Global First MT6761 Smartphone with Waterdrop Notch Screen