Real estate brokerage Marcus & Millichap Inc. filed an IPO to raise USD103.5 million.
According to a Bloomberg report, as the UK government sought to boost mortgage lending and building permits became easier to get, home building approvals increased 48% in the country.
The world's richest soccer club Real Madrid scrapped its soccer resort plan in UAE after payments defaulted with no provided guarantees.
Wang Jianlin announced his biggest single investment in the movie and television industry valued USD8.17 billion.
Blackstone paid Crescent Real Estate USD347 million for Hughes Center complex.
A USD109 million investment was made by TPG Capital in Xinyuan Real Estate.
The Empire State Realty Trust Inc. whose properties include the Empire State Building had filed to raise a hefty USD1.07 billion in proceeds, according to a regulatory filing today.
The Re/Max Holdings IPO projected the revenues earned to reach USD241.5 million.
On Wednesday, GMR Infrastructure announced it had sold its stake in its highway construction unit to India Infrastructure valued INR222 million.
One of the tallest towers in the London business district would be sold off as its ownership group are at odds over a loan contracted for the property.
Equity LifeStyle Properties Inc. announced its acquisition of Fiesta Key RV Resort valued USD24.6 million and was paid with available cash.
The transactions involving nontraded REITs have amounted to USD12 billion in 2013, surpassing the previous USD11.5 billion in 2007.
Huntsman Corp said it would be buying the titanium dioxide pigment business of Rockwood Holdings for USD 1.1 billion.
Blackstone Group LP decided to sell its shares in hotel chains following the increased sales of hotel properties in the US this year.
Masharie, a subsidiary firm of Dubai Investments, sold its stake in Anchor Allied Factory to Alkhabeer Capital.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- OUKITEL Introduces Several New Smartphones to MWC: 7.12”Waterdrop display,10000mAh Battery, and 5V/6A quick charge
- 6 Reasons to Get Workforce Management Software Today
- OUKITEL C12 Goes to Official sale at just $64.99, 6.18 inch notch display with 2GB/16GB Memory
- OUKITEL C15 PRO Will Come with 6.088”Waterdrop Display, Android 9 Pie OS and Support 5G wifi
- How Sales Recruiters Can Improve Your Team
- OUKITEL C12 Pro 3G Version C12 is Released with Notch Display and Stunning Price
- OUKITEL New Phone C13 Pro: Notch Display and Android 9.0 Pie OS
- OUKITEL C15 Pro leaks: Global First MT6761 Smartphone with Waterdrop Notch Screen