Asurion's acquisition of Israel-based startup Soluto would reportedly help the former improve its software-centered services.
Google Inc had been going to extreme lengths to keep the purpose of its new infrastructure secret.
Google Inc had not been shy investing large amounts of capital in data centers to improve its Internet infrastructure.
A rival of Google Inc was not satisfied with the search giant's latest proposal to address antitrust complaints.
Stratoscale's core product promised to make data center processes more efficent.
A source told Bloomberg that Virtela Technology Services would be bought by NTT Communications Corp for USD 512 million.
Google Inc would pouring in an investment of an undisclosed amount in its data center in Hamina, Finland.
Market Track acquired Competitrack from founder Bob Moss for an undisclosed sum.
With more data being created every second, the Cray supercomputer becomes more relevant for the industry.
China-based Alibaba said it understood the importance of big data in driving its e-commerce business.
NXT Capital invested in MyBuys through a USD 4.5 million subordinated venture loan.
Marketing intelligence company Mintigo raised USD10 million in its recent funding to further growth in social data marketing and company sales.
In its latest Series A funding round, TempoDB would be expanding and developing its sensor and measurement data storage systems.
Verisae acquired Hara Software for an undisclosed amount.
Thoma Bravo would be purchasing Empirix Inc for an undisclosed amount.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Buy OUKITEL U23 at Unmissable Price on DealExtreme, Only $169.99 for a 6.18 Inch 6GB RAM Phone
- OUKITEL is Releasing a New 10000mAh Battery Smartphone K12 With Waterdrop Design
- 3 Easy Ways To Minimize Costs For Mother Of The Bride And Groom Outfits
- Large Display and Big battery, OUKITEL Introduces 3 Big Battery Smartphones on Global Sources Electronics Exhibition
- Top 5 Tips For Trading Oil
- Important SEO Concepts to Appreciate for 2019
- Accessories and equipment for emergency situations
- OUKITEL K9 Official Release: Built for Video & Games with 6000mAh battery and 7.12 inch Big Display