Data storage company Box, one of Silicon Valley's highly anticipated IPO candidates, has selected Morgan Stanley, Credit Suisse and JPMorgan Chase & Co to lead a proposed initial public offering, according to three people familiar with the matter.
In preparation for its 2014 IPO, Box had appointed banks to manage the share sale and market debut.
Jut's big data software applications was the basis for the highly successful Series B financing round at USD20 million.
A USD12 million fund infusion was received by Channel 1Q for it use to accelerate its development.
Zendesk and Tokyo-based Cybozu's new partnership agreement would have both firms embarking on a joint product integration and marketing efforts to boost each other's product in Japan and the US.
Software provider Centro has bought self-serve platform for banners ads SiteScout Inc.
Pinterest analytics platform Tailwind scored USD 1 million in seed funds in a round led by i2e.
Software-as-a-Service platform Granify obtained seed funds worth USD 1.5 million from venture capitalists and angel investors.
Appboy planned to market its mobile relationship management platform product to international markets.
App maker Mobile Accord intended to reach up to 100 million people by the end of this year, thanks to its recent USD6.6 million investment it received from unnamed investors.
Terascala secured additional undisclosed investment from existing and new investors in a round led by Ascent Venture Partners, Harborlight Capital Parters and Thomas Weisel Partners.
Reinsurance company Analyze Re received USD 1.4 million from venture capital companies for financing round.
OpenText Corp, a Canadian business software maker, acquired cloud computing company GXS Group Inc to strengthen its holding in the enterprise software market.
Rapid-I, a leader in predictive analytics market, would be using its recent funding to scale its business in the US.
Google placed an additional EUR450 million in its data center located in Hamina, southeastern Finland.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Buy OUKITEL U23 at Unmissable Price on DealExtreme, Only $169.99 for a 6.18 Inch 6GB RAM Phone
- OUKITEL is Releasing a New 10000mAh Battery Smartphone K12 With Waterdrop Design
- 3 Easy Ways To Minimize Costs For Mother Of The Bride And Groom Outfits
- Large Display and Big battery, OUKITEL Introduces 3 Big Battery Smartphones on Global Sources Electronics Exhibition
- Top 5 Tips For Trading Oil
- Important SEO Concepts to Appreciate for 2019
- Accessories and equipment for emergency situations
- OUKITEL K9 Official Release: Built for Video & Games with 6000mAh battery and 7.12 inch Big Display