Bankruptcy court judge suspends charges made by employees and pension holders to bring focus of the case back into Detroit courtroom.
NYC Public Pension Funds seeks to create more partnerships even after it had pledged around US $1 billion to CVC Capital Partners and Apollo Global Management.
New York City Pension pledges US$ 500 million each to Apollo Global Management and CVC Capital
BlackRock announced that they have raised up to GBP250 million from institutional investors and pension funds for its UK Long Lease Property Fund.
Brookfield Asset Management stated that various international investors of one of their initiatives have now committed over US$14 billion.
Minnesota firms urged Gov. Mark Dayton's administration to support an idea for a fund that will support smaller Minnesota businesses.
Dunedin successfully raised GBP50 million more from their original target of GBP250 million for its latest buyout fund.
Harrison Street Real Estate Capital sealed its fourth fund after raising US$750 million from various investors.
The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by on Wednesday.
According to sources, signing and enactment of Colombian pension fund decree may be delayed.
The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported on Friday.
Advantage Insurance enlists the help of GSO Capital Partners, a Blackstone Group affiliate, as its portfolio advisor.
The data server company clinched a deal with Summit Partners to fund its expansion.
According to a new accounting rule, pensions were in bad shape.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM
- SEP Announces Investment in Communications Technology Leader
- Banking Innovation Strikes Back
- Ollie completes $15M financing; Series A led by Aviva Investors and Employees Retirement System of Texas
- Edurance King: OUKITEL K10 starts presale at $249.99 with 11000mAh battery
- Softbank to invest 460 million euros in Germany's Auto1
- Iceland Investing $1 Billion on Increasing Airport Capacity
- Hyundai to Invest in Grab, Uber's Largest Rival in Southeast Asia