Apollo Global's two founders and other cornerstone investors have committed to sell off part of their shareholdings.
Hochtief AG is returning to its construction roots by the sale of its airport management division.
Plexus Capital raises US$150 million with an equal counterpart from the Small Business Association to create Plexus Fund III worth US$300 million.
In an unprecedented move, Canyon Lake City has opted out and terminated its contract with Calpers.
Cathedral Capital offered for sale by Lloyd's of London.
The approval by the mayor's executive committee pushes the casino plan forward for Cadillac Fairview and MGM.
Tengram Capital Partners has raised US$173 million in commitments, more than its original US$150 million target.
Bain Capital LLC's Capital Fund XI is in the process of finalizing its subscriptions from investors.
ABVCAP is discussing with government regulators on means to expand investment means for venture capital and private equities.
Cordiant Capital would be offering loans to emerging markets through its Cordiant Emerging Loan Fund IV.
The Petronas shareholdings increased after it submitted its revised offer to EPF for its shares for MISC.
In anticipation of a housing shortage and the prospect of higher returns, some 30 institutions plan to invest $11 billion on rental homes in Britain.
Petronas, whose real business name is Petroliam Nasional Bhd, offered higher price to buyout shipping company.
Petronas, the Malaysian state backed oil and gas firm, has increased the offer made per share.
Pension funds, seeking returns for their holders, enter into riskier ventures that can make or break them.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM
- SEP Announces Investment in Communications Technology Leader
- Banking Innovation Strikes Back
- Ollie completes $15M financing; Series A led by Aviva Investors and Employees Retirement System of Texas
- Edurance King: OUKITEL K10 starts presale at $249.99 with 11000mAh battery
- Softbank to invest 460 million euros in Germany's Auto1
- Iceland Investing $1 Billion on Increasing Airport Capacity
- Hyundai to Invest in Grab, Uber's Largest Rival in Southeast Asia