Smiths Group and two of its UK pension schemes came upon an agreement.
P2P investors plan to securitize loans to further growth in originations.
Wall Street investors brought excitement as well as risks to the P2P sector.
According to a report by the Nikkei business daily, a deal valued at 200 billion yen will take place this month as investors from Japan and Canada acquired a gas-fired power plant in Michigan.
Private equity insurance deals stalled by authorities' probe.
Japan's Government Pension Investment Fund will use its US$1.1 trillion budget to buy properties in major cities
PSP Investments and Sergo joint for an undertaking for industrial real estate's soaring profits.
Fiat's options to purchase VEBA shares is in dispute as to the valuation of the shares.
Apax Partners' Apax VIII fund closed at US$7.5 billion.
Sun Life Financial Inc. said on Friday that the delay of its US annuity business is likely to happen as regulators conduct reviews of private investor groups.
Wal-Mart, with nearly 1.2 million strong retirement fund members, is accepting bids to manage its US$15.6 billion 401k program.
The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported on Wednesday.
Prime Minister Shinzo Abe announced cutting down Japan's pension fund and focusing into stocks, away from government bonds.
Fiat SpA can technically head off the Chrysler IPO through a buyout according to its CEO Sergio Marchionne.
Japan's public pension would undergo changes as the government seeks to buy more equities.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM
- SEP Announces Investment in Communications Technology Leader
- Banking Innovation Strikes Back
- Ollie completes $15M financing; Series A led by Aviva Investors and Employees Retirement System of Texas
- Edurance King: OUKITEL K10 starts presale at $249.99 with 11000mAh battery
- Softbank to invest 460 million euros in Germany's Auto1
- Iceland Investing $1 Billion on Increasing Airport Capacity
- Hyundai to Invest in Grab, Uber's Largest Rival in Southeast Asia