Royal Mail shares, criticized to be valued too low, had netted hefty profits for its investors.
Tokyo Electric's debtors allow debt roll over for the stricken power utility firm.
Shares of Royal Mail Group Ltd experienced a 38% increase after its debut on the London Stock Exchange.
The Guardian said the British government might increase the 30% Royal Mail share allocation it would be selling to small and public investors.
Xylem appointed H Balasubramaniam as the company's managing director for its India operations.
Washington-based Carlyle Group could possibly sell its shares in Turkey's Medical Park and Saudi Arabia's General Lighting.
A BRL 300 million investment would be done GIC Pte in Aegea Saneamento e Participacoes SA.
German newspaper Stuttgarter Zeitung said on Wednesday that utility company EnBW would be buying Italian energy company Eni's stake in the German natural gas transmission networks they co-owned.
Despite an ownership dispute, Electricite de France (EDF) said it was in exclusive discussions with Dalkia France for the purchase of urban lighting firm Citelum.
Nigerian President Goodluck Jonathan handed control of 14 power companies formerly owned by the state to private investors.
A source told Bloomberg that a unit of Goldman Sachs and two Denmark-based pension funds were close to purchasing a stake in Denmark utility Dong Energy.
The Asian Development Bank had allotted two loans for renewable energy and utilities projects in both eastern and western India.
Investors welcomed the news that Gazprom would be divesting itself of the 37% stake it holds in Lithuania's Amber Grid.
In a bid to cut overall costs, RWE had laid out plans to sell off assets to financial investors as well as cut down on its employee headcount.
Crescent Real Estate Holdings sold the properties it had bought in 2009 to ride the real estate market recovery.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- OUKITEL Introduces Several New Smartphones to MWC: 7.12”Waterdrop display,10000mAh Battery, and 5V/6A quick charge
- 6 Reasons to Get Workforce Management Software Today
- OUKITEL C12 Goes to Official sale at just $64.99, 6.18 inch notch display with 2GB/16GB Memory
- OUKITEL C15 PRO Will Come with 6.088”Waterdrop Display, Android 9 Pie OS and Support 5G wifi
- How Sales Recruiters Can Improve Your Team
- OUKITEL C12 Pro 3G Version C12 is Released with Notch Display and Stunning Price
- OUKITEL New Phone C13 Pro: Notch Display and Android 9.0 Pie OS
- OUKITEL C15 Pro leaks: Global First MT6761 Smartphone with Waterdrop Notch Screen