A Reuters report revealed that new independent power supplies in Japan were giving large monopolies a run for their money.
The Department of Transportation and Communications said the bidding for the PHP 17.5 billion airport project was set for November.
Kevin Burke, the long time CEO and Chairman of Consolidated Edison, announced his retirement from the firm by the end of 2013.
The forecast of increased revenues and profits had the share prices of United Utilities increase significantly.
A 52-page report commissioned by UK Education Secretary Michael Gove revealed that some private equity firms and property dealers benefited in excess from child care homes subsidized by the government.
US authorities want to seize real estate properties in New York that were used to launder money from Russia.
The two Koreas agreed to resume operations of the Kaesong industrial zone on a trial basis starting Monday.
Integrated Electrical Services Inc. announced today the completion of acquisition of MISCOR Group Ltd. paid through a combination of cash and stock.
General Growth Properties spent USD 567 million to repurchase shares, mostly from Pershing Square Capital Management.
According to a regulatory filing with the Hong Kong Stock Exchange, Beijing Enterprises Water Group Ltd. would acquire nine water and sewage treatment projects in China.
Hollywood couple Emily Blunt and John Krasinski bought a new mansion in Ojai, California as actress confirmed her pregnancy.
A Securities and Exchange Commission filing today revealed that Hilton Worldwide applied for a USD 1.25 billion IPO.
After the fall of the iconic Twin Towers building in 2001 due to terrorist attacks, the city of New York had funded the reconstruction with USD250 million cash and USD1 billion sale of bonds.
Sources told ChicagoRealEstateDaily.com that Adventus Realty Trust would buy Crossings for a price tag of USD 35.5 million.
In an interview with Bloomberg News, China's richest man Wang Jianlin has hired two investment banks to assist his company in planned acquisitions of hotel management companies in the US and London.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Buy OUKITEL U23 at Unmissable Price on DealExtreme, Only $169.99 for a 6.18 Inch 6GB RAM Phone
- OUKITEL is Releasing a New 10000mAh Battery Smartphone K12 With Waterdrop Design
- 3 Easy Ways To Minimize Costs For Mother Of The Bride And Groom Outfits
- Large Display and Big battery, OUKITEL Introduces 3 Big Battery Smartphones on Global Sources Electronics Exhibition
- Top 5 Tips For Trading Oil
- Important SEO Concepts to Appreciate for 2019
- Accessories and equipment for emergency situations
- OUKITEL K9 Official Release: Built for Video & Games with 6000mAh battery and 7.12 inch Big Display