A Reuters report revealed that new independent power supplies in Japan were giving large monopolies a run for their money.
The Department of Transportation and Communications said the bidding for the PHP 17.5 billion airport project was set for November.
Kevin Burke, the long time CEO and Chairman of Consolidated Edison, announced his retirement from the firm by the end of 2013.
The forecast of increased revenues and profits had the share prices of United Utilities increase significantly.
A 52-page report commissioned by UK Education Secretary Michael Gove revealed that some private equity firms and property dealers benefited in excess from child care homes subsidized by the government.
US authorities want to seize real estate properties in New York that were used to launder money from Russia.
The two Koreas agreed to resume operations of the Kaesong industrial zone on a trial basis starting Monday.
Integrated Electrical Services Inc. announced today the completion of acquisition of MISCOR Group Ltd. paid through a combination of cash and stock.
General Growth Properties spent USD 567 million to repurchase shares, mostly from Pershing Square Capital Management.
According to a regulatory filing with the Hong Kong Stock Exchange, Beijing Enterprises Water Group Ltd. would acquire nine water and sewage treatment projects in China.
Hollywood couple Emily Blunt and John Krasinski bought a new mansion in Ojai, California as actress confirmed her pregnancy.
A Securities and Exchange Commission filing today revealed that Hilton Worldwide applied for a USD 1.25 billion IPO.
After the fall of the iconic Twin Towers building in 2001 due to terrorist attacks, the city of New York had funded the reconstruction with USD250 million cash and USD1 billion sale of bonds.
Sources told ChicagoRealEstateDaily.com that Adventus Realty Trust would buy Crossings for a price tag of USD 35.5 million.
In an interview with Bloomberg News, China's richest man Wang Jianlin has hired two investment banks to assist his company in planned acquisitions of hotel management companies in the US and London.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- OUKITEL Introduces Several New Smartphones to MWC: 7.12”Waterdrop display,10000mAh Battery, and 5V/6A quick charge
- 6 Reasons to Get Workforce Management Software Today
- OUKITEL C12 Goes to Official sale at just $64.99, 6.18 inch notch display with 2GB/16GB Memory
- OUKITEL C15 PRO Will Come with 6.088”Waterdrop Display, Android 9 Pie OS and Support 5G wifi
- How Sales Recruiters Can Improve Your Team
- OUKITEL C12 Pro 3G Version C12 is Released with Notch Display and Stunning Price
- OUKITEL New Phone C13 Pro: Notch Display and Android 9.0 Pie OS
- OUKITEL C15 Pro leaks: Global First MT6761 Smartphone with Waterdrop Notch Screen