Comcast Corp and Time Warner Cable's merger was backed by Washington Post in an editorial posted Tuesday, reported Reuters.
Virginia, US-based furniture rental firm CORT Business Services bought Mountlake Terrace, Washington-based events planning firm AA Party Rentals for an undisclosed amount to expand its product offering.
New York, US-based news giant NBCUniversal News Group announced a minority investment in mobile video news startup NowThisNews to co-produce original short news videos for social sites.
Ezra Klein of The Washington Post's Wonkblog might be leaving the newspaper, said four sources, after his proposed news media venture was rejected by upper management, including owner Jeff Bezos.
In a town hall meeting, Jeff Bezos reassured the editorial staff of his recently purchased Washington Post of optimism in the digital age and continued independent journalism.
In an interview conducted by newly-acquired newspaper the Washington Post, Amazon.com Inc. CEO Jeff Bezos said that he would be applying his management style in Amazon to the beleaguered newspaper.
It has been a week after Amazon founder Jeff Bezos announced acquisition of Washington Post, a deal said to be the convergence of old and new media.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Founder of Globetrotters, Niranjan Shah, on His Background, Success Story, and Philosophy of Getting Ahead
- 3 Scenarios Lear Capital Founder Kevin DeMeritt Says Precious Metals Could Protect Against
- Tips To Increase Your Appointment Setting Conversion Rate in 2022 According to Bruntwork
- Amazon FBA, Shipping, Receiving: Kitting and Assembly Solutions Keeps it All Signed, Sealed and Delivered for a Global Marketplace On the Go
- Investor Brian Condenanza On The Future of Fintech Investing
- What You Need to Know About Business Litigation Law
- Amer Deeba on Cybersecurity and His New Company Normalyze
- The Ultimate Guide to an Employee’s Net Pay