German carmaker Daimler will take a 5% stake in British luxury sports carmaker Aston Martin in exchange for supplying engines and electronic components to the latter. The partnership will develop a new generation of V8 engines for sports cars.
Europe's top carmaker Volkswagen (VW) has revealed its plan to invest EUR84.2 billion in the next five years for technology upgrades and modernization of its plants.
November is here and before you know it, we will find ourselves in the midst of the holiday hustle and bustle. Before running off to the department stores to stock up on holiday presents for others, take a moment to make sure you're getting the best deal on a new car this month.
Volkswagen's sales in the US remained a mystery to its manufacturers.
Al Nabooda Automobiles had set plans to expand its German car imports operations in Dubai and Sharjah.
According to a VW spokesperon, the trading volume at the London Stock Exchange was too low as against the administrative costs required.
Volkswagen AG invests new finds into the venture with FAW Group to expand the production of the plant in Foshan.
In an interview with a German daily, Volkswagen CEO Martin Winterkorn confirmed plans to increase its stake in the Chinese venture with FAW Group.
The news media report on Volkswagen CEO's retirement was dismissed in another news report.
The partnerships of SAIC Motor Corp with Western car manufacturers helped boost its sales for the first half of this year.
Voklswagen named Ulrick Hackenberg as Audi's new head.
A Braunschweig-based court issued its decision to take the Eur2 billion damages lawsuit against Porsche SE to a specialized court.
1.2 billion euros worth of bonds will be issued with the attempt to boost the company’s finance arm
Volkswagen will begin to produce the next-generation Golf in Puebla, Mexico
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- After Blackpink Renews Contract With YG Entertainment, K-Pop Agency Shares Spike 29%
- Charting Obstacles in Berner's Business Journey
- Trading on Terror? Israel Investigates Claims Some Traders Knew Hamas' Attack Plan and Profited off It
- Elon Musk's AI Startup X.AI Seeks to Raise $1 Billion From Equity Investors
- Apple's Market Cap Climbs Back Above $3 Trillion for the First Time Since August
- Nurp: Unleashing Financial Growth Through a Unique Lifestyle Philosophy
- Spotify to Lay Off 17% of Its Workforce — Here’s What CEO Daniel Ek Has to Say
- Gold Price Hits New Record High; Bitcoin Value Also Surges