Industry analysts said that AT&T's consideration on acquiring a European asset like Vodafone Group was the next logical step for the US mobile operator.
British telecommunications giant Vodafone Group announced on Thursday that it had secured at least 75% shareholder backing for the approval of the EUR7.7 billion or USD10.2 billion takeover bid for Kabel Deutschland.
Verizon Communications Inc. latest corporate bond sale was expected to fetch around USD49 billion.
Vodafone Group has only a few hours left to acquire 75% of Kabel Deutschland's shares to tender its EUR7.7 billion or USD10.2 billion offer.
Vodafone Group had announced selling its 45% stake in Verizon Communications that would end a 14-year old venture.
AT&T would be looking into Vodafone group's remaining assets in the midst of the British mobile carrier's exit from the US wireless business with the buyout from Verizon Communications.
Vodafone Group planned a stake sell from its holdings in Verizon Wireless valued more than USD100 billion.
For a Round-A venture capital investment, Vodafone Ventures Egypt would be taking a 22.22% stake in online pharmacy Agzakhana.com.
Vodafone Group released a statement saying that there is “no certainty that an agreement will be reached.”
Vodafone sued Telecom Italia and claimed that the company abused its dominant position in the market.
Vodafone Group PLC was expanding its enterprise in Africa with the hope to provide better service in the nation after earning Euro 1 billion.
Vodafone Group Plc had finalized a preliminary agreement to purchase Germany's largest company Kabel Deutschland Holding AG.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value