Microsoft has started to display HoloLens, its first AR product at its flagship stores in New York. Unlike similar products developed by other competitors, the WiFi device has a very poor battery life. The tech giant is working to transform the device devoid of such shortcomings and expects to make it available in the first quarter of the current year.
N-trig, an Israeli provider of digital pens and chips for touch screens, has submitted a prospectus for an initial public offering on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange, the company said on Sunday.
New York, US-based open-source video platform Kaltura bought Tel Aviv, Israel-based pay TV service startup Tvinci for an undisclosed amount to gain flexibility in the video business and grow its revenue.
Tel Aviv, Israel-based slideshow app Slidely bagged $7.3 million in a funding round led by Benson Oak Capital to beef up its mobile campaign and expand to the US.
Tel Aviv, Israel-based mobile gallery startup Flayvr grabbed $2 million in seed funding from institutional and angel investors to help smartphone users organize their gallery photos for easy viewing and sharing.
Tel Aviv, Israel-based smart calendar app Cal added a new feature called HeadsUp that simplifies meeting and appointment tasks such as taking notes, composing minutes, and assigning tasks to attendees.
Tel Aviv, Israel-based bring-your-own-device (BYOD) startup Nativeflow raised $7.5M in funding to date to allow workers to securely browse and share both personal and corporate data, according to an exclusive report by VentureBeat.
Tel Aviv, Israel-based security startup SlickLogin confirmed that it is being added by Santa Clara County, US-based Internet giant Google for an undisclosed amount in an acqui-hire deal.
Tel Aviv, Israel-based startup PowerUp Toys raised over $1 million via crowdfunding platform Kickstarter for a smartphone-controlled paperplane, with still eight days to go for the campaign.
Tel Aviv, Israel-based social review engine Yotpo raised $10.7 million in a Series A funding round led by US-based venture capital firm Blumberg Capital to expand its office in San Francisco.
Perion Network's share prices declined as the promised premium for the merger was lost.
Miami-based drug developer Opko Health, Inc. will enlist in Tel Aviv Stock Exchange to acquire Israeli drugmaker, Prolor Biotech, Inc.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Lance Armstrong's Next Ventures Raises $24.5 Million Of Expected $75 Million Fundraise
- Implied SPDR S&P MIDCAP 400 ETF Analyst Target Price: $389
- What This Centi-Billionaire Fashion Magnate Can Teach You About Investing
- ADP vs. Paychex: Comparing Key Metrics For The Two Largest Payroll Processing Companies
- After Energy Sector Earnings Plunge In Q1, Hopes Rise For Improved Q2 Performance
- Are Strong Jobs Really Bad For Stocks?
- 4 Price Charts You Should See: Bank Stocks Are Showing Relative Weakness
- Citigroup's $21.5-Billion Capital Return Plan For 2019 Is Slightly Lower Than Its 2018 Plan