Beauty box sampler, Birchbox, has received USD60 million in Series C funding round led by Viking Global Investors and other financiers including Accel Partners, Consigliere Brand Capital, Aspect Partners and First Round Capital.
Paperless Post has received USD25 million Series C funding led by August Capital, confirmed by TechCrunch.
Website security provider CloudFlare' chief executive officer and co-founder Matthew Prince revealed to TechCrunch that it received a significant investment to the tune of $50 million from Union Square Ventures about a year ago.
Marketing personalization startup Sailthru announced the conclusion of its $20 million Series C funding round led by Scale Venture Partners and participated by Benchmark, RRE, DFJ Gotham, AOL Ventures and other existing backers.
A spokesman for Snapchat confirmed to VentureBeat that the $50 million in funding raised by the startup was provided by a single investor, and that is Coatue Management.
The new Series C funding worth USD42 million received by DataSift, a social data platform for enterprises and brands, was said to be used for expansion in international markets and verticals, and strategic acquisitions.
San Francisco-based Dropbox said that it targets to raise USD250 million in its third funding round. If successful, this would give the web storage company a valuation of more than USD8 billion.
In an announcement today, fashion retailer JustFab said it had raised USD40 million in investment commitments from investors like Shining Capital and Rho Ventures.
Vestiaire Collective had raised USD20 million Series C funding to fuel international growth.
Taulia raised USD18 million in Series C funding led by Germany's Klaus Hommels among others.
Ciris Energy was able to close a total of USD 25 million from Asia Pacific Capital of Hong Kong in Series C funding.
On-Ramp wireless gets additional US $15 million funding from both new and existing investors,
The technology company gets a US $50 million series C financing that it aims to use for their expansion endeavors.
Wego.com raised $17 million in Series C funding.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Vladimir Putin: Russia Becoming 'New Global Growth Center' Despite Western Isolation
- Amazon Removes Venmo as Payment Method, Causing PayPal Shares to Drop
- AMD Shares Rise After it Unveils New AI Chips to Compete with Nvidia
- Elon Musk Trashes Bob Iger, Says Disney CEO Should Be 'Fired Immediately'
- Uber Shares Jump After the Ride-Hailing Company Picked to Join the S&P 500 Index
- Gold Price Hits New Record High; Bitcoin Value Also Surges
- Beyond Profits: A Look Into Trevor & Greg's Serviced Accommodation Mentorship Program
- Charting Obstacles in Berner's Business Journey