With Samsung’s next flagship smartphone predicted to be launched early next year, rumors have been spreading about the phone’s powerful features in comparison to past flagship devices. Believed to have an autofocus feature on the front camera, Galaxy S8 may be the ultimate selfie cam of the year. Leaked information also suggest bigger storage, and more impressive display and software.
Despite the spreading rumors that speculate new Apple Watch model would be introduced on March, an Apple-watcher wrote why it's unlikely that the model would arrive that soon. But it stays likely that Apple will have a major event on March, although not related to the new Apple Watch.
Celine Dion, the pop music diva, had gone on record to clarify that the rumors of her death on Facebook are untrue and are hurtful to her close-knit family.
While there was an offer made for the club, Birmingham City management said that there were 'no immediate plans' to sell.
Kaufhof CEO Olaf Koch, in an interview, said the company is doing well and not considering mergers.
A leaked photo of Apple's low-cost "iPhone 5C" seem to hint the possibility of rumors.
Rumors of bidding war for Invensys abound.
Pearson denies plans to sell Financial Times.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Donald Trump Requests to Extend 30-Day Period to Pay $355 Million Civil Fraud Fine as His Campaign Faces Financial Peril
- The IRS Proposes Child Tax Credit Expansion To Benefit 16 Million Low-Income Children
- Kevin Hart's Entertainment Company To Be Led By A Former Warner Bros. Executive
- North Korea's Kim Jong Un Receives Car From Russia's Vladimir Putin in Another Sign of Warming Ties Between the 2 Countries
- US SEC Scraps Some of Its Most Ambitious Greenhouse Gas Emission Disclosure Requirements From Draft Climate Rules: Report
- Judge Junks Donald Trump Requests for 30-Day Extension to Pay $355 Million Civil Fraud Fine
- Reddit to Go Public After Submitting Its IPO Filing to Trade on NYSE Under the Ticker 'RDDT'
- Intuitive Machines Makes History After Its Odysseus Lander Becomes First Commercial Spacecraft to Land on Moon