The fight between the City of San Francisco and the home-rental company heats up as judge releases rules in favor of the SF Law.
Singaporean sovereign wealth fund Temasek Holdings (Private) Ltd backed chocolate retail chain The Cocoa Trees with an undisclosed amount of fresh capital as the travel retail sector of Asia enjoys a sudden rise in income.
Tencent Holdings would launch the Chinese version of Candy Crush Saga through a partnership with King Digital Entertainment.
Embattled Canadian smartphone maker BlackBerry has acquired healthcare IT firm NantHealth, reported TechCrunch.
Naguib Sawiris has been looking at a potential investment in Telecom Italia, his latest attempt after failing to get hold of stake two years ago, reported Ventures Africa.
Comcast Corp and Time Warner Cable's merger was backed by Washington Post in an editorial posted Tuesday, reported Reuters.
Gurgaon, India-based smartphone maker Micromax Informatics Ltd is eyeing the purchase of an undisclosed stake in Seoul, South Korea-based rival Pantech Co Ltd in a bid to expand internationally, according to unnamed sources.
Advanced Finance and Investment Group (AFIG) would raise USD200 million investment for SMEs in Africa in the next two years, said a report from Ventures Africa.
IMS Health Holdings has set its price for the company's initial public offer to start trading on Friday on the NYSE, reported Reuters.
German airline company Lufthansa has been looking at interested parties to acquire a part of its IT business, according to a report from Reuters.
Family Mart Co Ltd has planned to leave the South Korean market through an initial public offering, said a report from Reuters.
Jack Ma, Alibaba Group Holdings founder, invested CNY3.3 billion in Hundsun Technologies Inc. for a controlling stake in the company, reported Reuters.
Plug Power Inc. acquired ReliOn Inc. in an all stock deal valued USD4 million, reported Reuters.
Belgium-based Materialise NV has filed for an initial public offering with US regulators on Wednesday, according to a report from Reuters.
Sanofi is looking to grasp a good hold in Africa through acquisition of business units, according to the firm's CEO Chris Viehbacher who told Reuters.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Buy OUKITEL U23 at Unmissable Price on DealExtreme, Only $169.99 for a 6.18 Inch 6GB RAM Phone
- OUKITEL is Releasing a New 10000mAh Battery Smartphone K12 With Waterdrop Design
- 3 Easy Ways To Minimize Costs For Mother Of The Bride And Groom Outfits
- Large Display and Big battery, OUKITEL Introduces 3 Big Battery Smartphones on Global Sources Electronics Exhibition
- Top 5 Tips For Trading Oil
- Important SEO Concepts to Appreciate for 2019
- Accessories and equipment for emergency situations
- OUKITEL K9 Official Release: Built for Video & Games with 6000mAh battery and 7.12 inch Big Display