New Jersey, US-based medical device company Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corp completed the acquisition of dural repair product lines from Dublin, Ireland-based manufacturer Covidien for an undisclosed sum, to add to its neurosurgery product portfolio.
Honeywell International Inc.'s board of directors has approved the buyback of as much as $5 billion in stock. The American conglomerate has 784.7 million shares outstanding and a market value of $67.7 billion.
Top credit ranking Johnson & Johnson reportedly sold USD3.5 billion in a six-part bond issue, its first offering in the last two years. Proceeds from the deal will be used to pay the health care product manufacturer's outstanding debt.
Illinois-based niche pharmaceutical firm Akorn Inc acquired the US rights to three branded ophthalmic products from New Jersey-based international pharmaceutical company Merck for USD52.8 million.
New Jersey Police Chief Allen Cummings in an interview with Associated Press, said family members received text messages on suicide from Paul Ciancia, the LAX shooter.
Atlantic Grid had moved to connecting power for delivery to New Jersey state.
The latest winner of the Powerball jackpot face great financial issues in the future.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Buy OUKITEL U23 at Unmissable Price on DealExtreme, Only $169.99 for a 6.18 Inch 6GB RAM Phone
- OUKITEL is Releasing a New 10000mAh Battery Smartphone K12 With Waterdrop Design
- 3 Easy Ways To Minimize Costs For Mother Of The Bride And Groom Outfits
- Large Display and Big battery, OUKITEL Introduces 3 Big Battery Smartphones on Global Sources Electronics Exhibition
- Top 5 Tips For Trading Oil
- Important SEO Concepts to Appreciate for 2019
- Accessories and equipment for emergency situations
- OUKITEL K9 Official Release: Built for Video & Games with 6000mAh battery and 7.12 inch Big Display