Investigators of the train accident seek for answers. The engineer of NJ transit refuse to cooperate.
Voters will decide whether to approve the expansion of casino in New Jersey beyond Atlantic City. A referendum will be held in November as state's legislature approved the ballot plan on Monday.
Public worker unions are raising voice against huge fees and bonuses being paid to private fund managers. New Jersey's (N.J.) government worker pension fund paid $728 million in fees to private fund managers for 2015 year.
Visikol Inc is a biotech company with focused on tissue visualization. On Tuesday, the company has secured a commitment from Foundation Venture Capital Group
Atlantic City casino's revenue reaches its worst gain this year. There is more than half cut since 9 years ago in 2006. The closing of many casinos in Atlantic City has caused 10,000 unemployments. A big plan is prepared by Governor Christie. It is said that Atlantic City will be taken over, but still no details are given.
A new study reveals that the number of millennials living with housemates increased significantly by 39 percent. Make Room is a campaign that aims to end the housing crisis in America.
The latest rankings on most expensive states in the US reveal that New York is no more the most expensive place in America. The Aloha State (Hawaii became Aloha State officially by 1959 Legislative Act) moved up to the top position in the list of most expensive state in the US for first quarter of 2015 from second most expensive state status in 2014.
The states of Illinois, Kentucky and Connecticut, according to a study by Pew Charitable Trust, have been found underfunded by at least $1 trillion.
It's "premature" to talk about bankruptcy for troubled gaming resort Atlantic City, Detroit's former turnaround expert said Thursday as he signed on with the latest bid to revive a city some see as bound to follow the path taken by the Motor City.
A federal judge said on Tuesday she would approve a $26 million settlement between Atlantic City and the Revel Casino Hotel that will provide much-needed cash for New Jersey's struggling gambling hub and a tax cut for the shuttered gambling complex.
A New Jersey college said on Saturday it has completed its $18 million purchase of the shuttered Showboat Atlantic City casino resort from Caesars Entertainment Corp (CZR.O), a deal that would usher in a new dormitory and a branch campus.
New Jersey has joined Arizona and Texas in preventing consumers from buying cars directly from electric car maker Tesla after the New Jersey Motor Vehicle Commission passed a rule on the matter, TechCrunch reported.
Christopher McDonough has been named as the new Director of Investments in New Jersey, replacing Timothy Walsh who left the post in August last year, Bloomberg reported.
Englewood, New Jersey-based paint retailer Eagle Paint and Wallpaper Inc bought troubled Paramus-based rival Norton Paint for an undisclosed sum to gain traction over rivals in the paint industry.
Stamford, Connecticut-based private consulting firm CBP bought Warren, New Jersey-based employee group benefits firm Beacon Financial Group (BFG) and has taken a majority stake in Beacon Retiree Benefits Group (BRBG) for an undisclosed sum.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Donald Trump Warns About the Biggest Stock Market Crash in US History if He Loses to Joe Biden and Investors Just Laugh
- Hunter Biden Exposes Republicans' Indifference, Double Standard on Jared Kushner’s Foreign Business Dealings
- Joe Biden Lambasted Online for Bragging Supreme Court 'Didn't Stop' Him From Canceling Student Loan Debt
- LockBit Hackers Set a Ransom Deadline to Release Donald Trump Documents From Georgia Case
- Willy Wonka-Inspired Event in Glasgow Ends With Visitors Calling Police as They Believe They Got Scammed
- North Korea Continues to Secretly Send Vast Amounts of Artillery Shells to Russia for War, South Korea Says
- Donald Trump, Unable to Pay Full $454 Million Bond Amount, Offers to Post $100 Million in Civil Fraud Case But Appellate Judge Denies It
- Melania Trump Spends Time in White House Negotiating Prenup With Former President Donald Trump