The Government Accountability Office said the spinoff of SAIC Inc invalidated the health services contract awarded to it by the National Aeronautics Space Administration, Bloomberg reported.
California, US-based firm Planet Labs has closed a fresh $52 million from a recent funding round to launch small satellites into space and gather data about the Earth.
The National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) will turn over one of its idled space-shuttle launch pad to Space Exploration Technologies (SpaceX), according to officials on Friday.
Investors remain inclined to take markets higher in the absence of anything that would suggest equities should fall. The market seems to have hit a stage where strong data helps and weak data affirms the Fed's intentions to keep policy accommodative, which also helps stocks.
The crews of Boeing, US Energy Department and NASA have been spread across a Cold War rocket test site to clean up and prevent contamination.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Vladimir Putin: Russia Becoming 'New Global Growth Center' Despite Western Isolation
- Investing Experts Say Now Is the Best Time to Invest in Small- and Midsize-Company Stocks — Here's Why
- JPMorgan Chase Gives Gloomy Outlook, Says 99% of Americans Will Be Worse off Financially in 2024 Than Pre-Pandemic
- Swiss Bank Banque Pictet Admits to Conspiring With US Taxpayers to Hide Over $5.6 Billion From IRS
- Elon Musk's AI Startup X.AI Seeks to Raise $1 Billion From Equity Investors
- Why Billionaire Tech Leader Romesh Wadhwani Is Investing $1 Billion on AI's Future
- Apple's Market Cap Climbs Back Above $3 Trillion for the First Time Since August
- Maximizing Social Security Retirement Benefits: Experts Reveal Strategies to Get Bigger Monthly Checks