What Google, Microsoft, and Amazon did this week in the race to be everyone’s favorite virtual assistant
Microsoft brands new MacBook Pro 'disappointment,' touts boost in trade-ins for Surface.
Bill Gates and some other wealthy in tech industry had started the breakthrough energy coalition which seeks to support clean energyresearch and development.
Intel And Microsoft Still Continue Ties As They Renew 'Wintel' Partnership
Microsoft has now a toll for them to make the new Surface Pro to become the most ultimate mobile computer.
Here are the 12 Days of deals for you to get discounts on PC's, Xbox and Surface
The classic Microsoft Solitaire game is now available for iOS devices. The new app called Microsoft Solitaire Collection can be downloaded for free from the app store.
Microsoft has joined forces with networking equipment maker D-Link to deliver faster Wi-Fi to rural communities around the world.
Microsoft Corp., the world’s largest technology company, is about to run a data center while assuring that the environment will not be compromised considering the energy needed to run a data center.
Microsoft Corporation announced the preview of its new Azure Government Department of Defense (DoD) regions last Thursday.
Microsoft has became the first major U.S. tech company to endorse the Privacy Shield agreement between EU and the U.S. The company agreed to discuss the framework of data protection further with the EU officials soon.
Pivotal raised its objective price on Facebook's shares from $136 to $154 and restated a buy rating for the company, suggesting 51% upside to Tuesday's ending price.
HERE was a Nokia map service purchased by German car makers consortium last year. This Wednesday, Daimler confirmed Microsoft and Amazon is in talks with the consortium.
Alphabet's Google has landed Apple as a customer for its cloud computing platform. Apple has started to store part of its cloud service in Google cloud platform, while also building its infrastructure.
Many speculates why Microsoft stops accepting Bitcoin as a mode of payment for purchasing apps in its Windows Store. Users became alarmed since they can no longer add Bitcoins to their account and existing balance can no longer be refunded. A Microsoft spokesperson apologized for the incorrect information and said that it will be taken care of.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Buy OUKITEL U23 at Unmissable Price on DealExtreme, Only $169.99 for a 6.18 Inch 6GB RAM Phone
- OUKITEL is Releasing a New 10000mAh Battery Smartphone K12 With Waterdrop Design
- 3 Easy Ways To Minimize Costs For Mother Of The Bride And Groom Outfits
- Large Display and Big battery, OUKITEL Introduces 3 Big Battery Smartphones on Global Sources Electronics Exhibition
- Top 5 Tips For Trading Oil
- Important SEO Concepts to Appreciate for 2019
- Accessories and equipment for emergency situations
- OUKITEL K9 Official Release: Built for Video & Games with 6000mAh battery and 7.12 inch Big Display