What Google, Microsoft, and Amazon did this week in the race to be everyone’s favorite virtual assistant
Microsoft brands new MacBook Pro 'disappointment,' touts boost in trade-ins for Surface.
Bill Gates and some other wealthy in tech industry had started the breakthrough energy coalition which seeks to support clean energyresearch and development.
Intel And Microsoft Still Continue Ties As They Renew 'Wintel' Partnership
Microsoft has now a toll for them to make the new Surface Pro to become the most ultimate mobile computer.
Here are the 12 Days of deals for you to get discounts on PC's, Xbox and Surface
The classic Microsoft Solitaire game is now available for iOS devices. The new app called Microsoft Solitaire Collection can be downloaded for free from the app store.
Microsoft has joined forces with networking equipment maker D-Link to deliver faster Wi-Fi to rural communities around the world.
Microsoft Corp., the world’s largest technology company, is about to run a data center while assuring that the environment will not be compromised considering the energy needed to run a data center.
Microsoft Corporation announced the preview of its new Azure Government Department of Defense (DoD) regions last Thursday.
Microsoft has became the first major U.S. tech company to endorse the Privacy Shield agreement between EU and the U.S. The company agreed to discuss the framework of data protection further with the EU officials soon.
Pivotal raised its objective price on Facebook's shares from $136 to $154 and restated a buy rating for the company, suggesting 51% upside to Tuesday's ending price.
HERE was a Nokia map service purchased by German car makers consortium last year. This Wednesday, Daimler confirmed Microsoft and Amazon is in talks with the consortium.
Alphabet's Google has landed Apple as a customer for its cloud computing platform. Apple has started to store part of its cloud service in Google cloud platform, while also building its infrastructure.
Many speculates why Microsoft stops accepting Bitcoin as a mode of payment for purchasing apps in its Windows Store. Users became alarmed since they can no longer add Bitcoins to their account and existing balance can no longer be refunded. A Microsoft spokesperson apologized for the incorrect information and said that it will be taken care of.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Lance Armstrong's Next Ventures Raises $24.5 Million Of Expected $75 Million Fundraise
- Implied SPDR S&P MIDCAP 400 ETF Analyst Target Price: $389
- What This Centi-Billionaire Fashion Magnate Can Teach You About Investing
- ADP vs. Paychex: Comparing Key Metrics For The Two Largest Payroll Processing Companies
- After Energy Sector Earnings Plunge In Q1, Hopes Rise For Improved Q2 Performance
- Are Strong Jobs Really Bad For Stocks?
- 4 Price Charts You Should See: Bank Stocks Are Showing Relative Weakness
- Citigroup's $21.5-Billion Capital Return Plan For 2019 Is Slightly Lower Than Its 2018 Plan