Facebook's CEO Mark Zuckerberg increased his net worth after the company's stocks jumped yesterday.
Facebook traded above USD 30 on Thursday for the first time in five months.
Mobile advertisements amounted 41% of the company's total ad earnings.
Facebook continued to be the primary social network used which accounted for its US$1.81 billion earnings from April to June.
Facebook shares rose as the company continues to see strong mobile ads earnings.
Facebook Inc's revenue increase with the upsurge of users and advertisements.
Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg faces a lot of questions during first shareholder meeting regarding slumping stock prices after the company's IPO last May.
As Facebook raised the expected range of the stock to $34-$38 per share, up from previous range $28-$35, those early investors are looking to cash out more shares.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Man Killed by Vitamin D Supplements He Took for 9 Months; Coroner Calls for Side Effect Warning to Supplement Labels
- Hawaii Becomes the 4th State to Have Federally Funded EV Charging Station — And It's on Maui
- IRS to Go After 125,000 High-Earning Americans Who Did Not File Tax Returns Going Back to 2017
- Donald Trump, Other TMTG Bosses Accused in New Lawsuit of Trying to 'Drastically Dilute' Shares of Co-Founders
- IBM Seeks Volunteers for Layoffs, Targeting 80% Reduction in Worldwide Staff
- Hunter Biden Exposes Republicans' Indifference, Double Standard on Jared Kushner’s Foreign Business Dealings
- IRS Reveals How Quickly You Can Receive The Child Tax Credit Upon Approval
- LockBit Hackers Set a Ransom Deadline to Release Donald Trump Documents From Georgia Case