Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg, Hollywood actor Ashton Kutcher, and Tesla founder Elon Musk invested $40 million in the second funding round of secretive artificial intelligence (AI) startup Vicarious.
Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg and his wife Priscilla Chan were the most generous American philanthropists in 2013 according to the Chronicle of Philanthropy, the Associated Press reported.
What has happened to the Facebook founders a decade after establishing Facebook? An AFP report shows what Mark Zuckerberg, Chris Hughes, Eduardo Saverin, Dustin Moskovitz and Sean Parker are up to.
Facebook chief executive Mark Zuckerberg will be selling 41.4 million shares worth $2.3 billion as part of Facebook's follow-on offering of 70 million shares. The said stock offering is worth a total of $3.9 billion.
Facebook Inc had been tapping resources of its Russian partners to develop apps, signaling a growth in the tech industry, particularly in the app development business.
Twitter invited potential investors on Wednesday for a luncheon in preparation for the microblogging site's initial public offering.
Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook CEO, purchased four adjunct houses to his Palo Alto home.
Facebook Inc. stock had reached another milestone following a rocky debut on Wall Street last year.
Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg would lead a project focused on making web access affordable for the 5 billion individuals worldwide who are not online yet.
Facebook Inc unveiled new project, Internet.org to provide online access to more people around the world.
A Gotland District Court Judge ruled to convict an 18 year old male for sending a friend request in social networking site Facebook.
In 2009, Harvard sophomore James Hirschield's dilemma about his 21st birthday led to a multimillion dollar startup called Paperless Post.
Mark Zuckerberg, co-founder and CEO of Facebook said that he plans to earn from Instagram through advertisements.
Analysts stated that Facebook could earn three times more than its reported second quarter income by allowing users to pay for an ad-free experience.
The founder and CEO of Facebook said that ads would not make the user experience any less even if the company allot more space for ads.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Man Killed by Vitamin D Supplements He Took for 9 Months; Coroner Calls for Side Effect Warning to Supplement Labels
- Hawaii Becomes the 4th State to Have Federally Funded EV Charging Station — And It's on Maui
- IRS to Go After 125,000 High-Earning Americans Who Did Not File Tax Returns Going Back to 2017
- Donald Trump, Other TMTG Bosses Accused in New Lawsuit of Trying to 'Drastically Dilute' Shares of Co-Founders
- IBM Seeks Volunteers for Layoffs, Targeting 80% Reduction in Worldwide Staff
- Hunter Biden Exposes Republicans' Indifference, Double Standard on Jared Kushner’s Foreign Business Dealings
- IRS Reveals How Quickly You Can Receive The Child Tax Credit Upon Approval
- Donald Trump Warns About the Biggest Stock Market Crash in US History if He Loses to Joe Biden and Investors Just Laugh