The 2016 base pay for Marc Benioff, chief executive officer of Salesforce, will be similar to that of 2015, following investors' complaints regarding his huge pay package in 2015.
Airport ride-hailing service Wingz closed its Series B funding with $11 million on Monday. Expedia led the funding with participants from ltimeter Capital and Marc Benioff, CEO of Salesforce.com.
Startup Brigade Media has raised USD9.3 million from Sean Parker, Marc Benioff and Ron Conway, reported TechCrunch.
Mike Liberatore, the former head of Paypal's enterprise and North American financials, left the company to become the new Chief Financial Officer (CFO) of San Francisco, US-based payments startup Clinkle.
Salesforce.com Inc said acquisitions help increase the company's sales in the third quarter. Salesforce posted third quarter revenues of USD 1.08 billion, which represented a 35% increase compared to figures from the previous year.
Salesforce.com acquired ExactTarget.
Larry Ellison of Oracle Corp and Salesforce.com's Marc Benioff publicly announced partnership to sell more internet based software.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Donald Trump Warns About the Biggest Stock Market Crash in US History if He Loses to Joe Biden and Investors Just Laugh
- Hunter Biden Exposes Republicans' Indifference, Double Standard on Jared Kushner’s Foreign Business Dealings
- Joe Biden Lambasted Online for Bragging Supreme Court 'Didn't Stop' Him From Canceling Student Loan Debt
- LockBit Hackers Set a Ransom Deadline to Release Donald Trump Documents From Georgia Case
- Willy Wonka-Inspired Event in Glasgow Ends With Visitors Calling Police as They Believe They Got Scammed
- North Korea Continues to Secretly Send Vast Amounts of Artillery Shells to Russia for War, South Korea Says
- Donald Trump, Unable to Pay Full $454 Million Bond Amount, Offers to Post $100 Million in Civil Fraud Case But Appellate Judge Denies It
- Melania Trump Spends Time in White House Negotiating Prenup With Former President Donald Trump