The 2016 base pay for Marc Benioff, chief executive officer of Salesforce, will be similar to that of 2015, following investors' complaints regarding his huge pay package in 2015.
Airport ride-hailing service Wingz closed its Series B funding with $11 million on Monday. Expedia led the funding with participants from ltimeter Capital and Marc Benioff, CEO of Salesforce.com.
Startup Brigade Media has raised USD9.3 million from Sean Parker, Marc Benioff and Ron Conway, reported TechCrunch.
Paypal executive Mike Liberatore leaves firm to become CFO of San Francisco payments startup Clinkle
Mike Liberatore, the former head of Paypal's enterprise and North American financials, left the company to become the new Chief Financial Officer (CFO) of San Francisco, US-based payments startup Clinkle.
Salesforce.com Inc said acquisitions help increase the company's sales in the third quarter. Salesforce posted third quarter revenues of USD 1.08 billion, which represented a 35% increase compared to figures from the previous year.
Salesforce.com acquired ExactTarget.
Larry Ellison of Oracle Corp and Salesforce.com's Marc Benioff publicly announced partnership to sell more internet based software.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value