GM debt had been upgraded by Moody's Investment Service to investment grade from junk status.
Caesar's Entertainment has planned to raise nearly five billion to refinance its overall debt.
The network branches of India Infoline Finance had been set to expand its clientele and service offerings.
As risk is shunned by regular banks, Melody Capital Partners takes on risk to expand its business.
Britain's Royal Mail had received GBP1.4 billion in credit facilities according to a Sky News Report on Tuesday.
The rates for the loans engaged by Verizon Communications to pay off the 45% Vodafone ownership in the Wireless venture was recently released.
The financing aspect of the leveraged buyout of Dell Inc by CEO Michael Dell and Silver Lake Partners was discussed for finalization.
The interest rates and maturities of standing loans to back up the Verizon buyout of Vodafone was determined.
Instead of raising funds through the Dim Sum bond market, foreign companies in China opt for cross currency swaps to raise funds for operations.
Wal-Mart, together with other North American companies, banded together to create the Alliance for Bangladesh Worker Safety.
Standard and Poor's (S&P) had concluded that Playboy Enterprises Inc would likely be under pressure from its USD185 million loan-covenant to reduce its loans and increase its earnings.
The central bank of Brazil had created an intervention plan of USD60 billion in loans and foreign currency swaps as inflation threatened the country's economy following the plunged of the real to a four year low this week.
A state think-tank said Chinese banks have reduced loans on property developments in smaller cities because of the glut in unsold homes there.
Recent Ukrainian court practice was deemed to affect commercial transactions.
Salesforce.com loaned US$300 million for its ExactTarget acquisition.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Lance Armstrong's Next Ventures Raises $24.5 Million Of Expected $75 Million Fundraise
- Implied SPDR S&P MIDCAP 400 ETF Analyst Target Price: $389
- What This Centi-Billionaire Fashion Magnate Can Teach You About Investing
- ADP vs. Paychex: Comparing Key Metrics For The Two Largest Payroll Processing Companies
- After Energy Sector Earnings Plunge In Q1, Hopes Rise For Improved Q2 Performance
- Are Strong Jobs Really Bad For Stocks?
- 4 Price Charts You Should See: Bank Stocks Are Showing Relative Weakness
- Citigroup's $21.5-Billion Capital Return Plan For 2019 Is Slightly Lower Than Its 2018 Plan