Greece announced satisfaction with the decision of the euro zone which granted the country Eur6.8 billion to redeem bonds in August.
India’s Road Minister Oscar Fernandes said that unless major lands are handed over, financial institutions that would lend for the construction of expressways in the country could possibly shy away.
Silicon Valley Bank requested a loan receiver for Alvarion Ltd over a US$3 million debt that the bank says it cannot pay.
Four state owned banks in China aggressively extended Yuan loans that were unusually large causing alarm among regulators who were trying to strangle distorted credit growth.
Loans to the euro zone private sector declined further.
Billionaire Kumar Mangalam Birla's daughter Ananyashree Birla offered credit to women in villages in Maharashtra state.
Jefferies & Co backed billionaire Carl Icahn's bid for the computer maker Dell Inc. with US$5.2 billion loan.
President Xi Jinping offered a total of US$3 billion loans to 10 Caribbean nations however no direct confirmation was made by the Chinese government.
Share values fall on rumors of sales of pledged stocks.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Buy OUKITEL U23 at Unmissable Price on DealExtreme, Only $169.99 for a 6.18 Inch 6GB RAM Phone
- OUKITEL is Releasing a New 10000mAh Battery Smartphone K12 With Waterdrop Design
- 3 Easy Ways To Minimize Costs For Mother Of The Bride And Groom Outfits
- Large Display and Big battery, OUKITEL Introduces 3 Big Battery Smartphones on Global Sources Electronics Exhibition
- Top 5 Tips For Trading Oil
- Important SEO Concepts to Appreciate for 2019
- Accessories and equipment for emergency situations
- OUKITEL K9 Official Release: Built for Video & Games with 6000mAh battery and 7.12 inch Big Display