Nearly half of the capital have been poured into Super Pacs' wallet beating the presidential and congressional races. The biggest contributors of 2016 have poured nearly $195 million in order to inspire the presidential poll.
After a Twitter post that has been deemed by many as "profane" and "inappropriate", New York Times staffer Philip Richardson was reprimanded by the public, and most likely by superiors, for a social media post that sent an F-bomb to Republican presidential candidate Jeb Bush.
Jeb Bush in his latest speech and in his article in The Wall Street Journal (WSJ) came down heavily on 'Carried interest' of the corporate big shots while maintaining focus on tax structure. As part of the tax reform plan, his aim to using capital gains tax rate is also raising many eyebrows. Market analysts forecast that the move would pinch Wall Street's wallet significantly.
The issue of student loan debt has leapt into the spotlight this election season, and people are more intent than ever to hear what the presidential hopefuls have to say about this particular issue.
Billionaire investor Carl Icahn said thanks but no thanks when real estate mogul turned Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump floated his name for U.S. Treasury secretary.
There were no fancy economic models or forecasts when former Florida Governor Jeb Bush first tossed out the idea that 4 percent annual growth should be the overarching goal for the U.S. economy.
Republican presidential candidate Marco Rubio said on Wednesday that the United States must respond aggressively when rivals such as China and Iran take actions that threaten U.S. economic interests.
Potential Republican presidential candidates Jeb Bush and Scott Walker told Iowa voters on Saturday that they supported government policies to boost ethanol use, a change in position that could help their prospects in the corn-growing state.
When Charlie Crist last governed Florida, his green energy and climate policies made him few friends among the state's powerful electricity corporations.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Swiss Bank Banque Pictet Admits to Conspiring With US Taxpayers to Hide Over $5.6 Billion From IRS
- Spotify to Lay Off 17% of Its Workforce — Here’s What CEO Daniel Ek Has to Say
- Gold Price Hits New Record High; Bitcoin Value Also Surges
- This Crypto Blockchain Emerges as Preferred Platform by Terrorist Groups Like Hamas and Hezbollah
- US to Prevent China From Supplying Battery Materials for EVs Set to Receive Billions in Tax Credits
- Beyond Profits: A Look Into Trevor & Greg's Serviced Accommodation Mentorship Program
- Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell Downplays Rate Cut Talk, Says More Rate Hikes Still Possible
- Despite AI Hype, New Data Shows Only Few US Companies Are Actually Using It