Amazon clarified a blog report that the ecommerce firm was preparing its own phone.
Sources said NTT DoCoMo would finally start offering Apple's iPhones to its Japanese subscribers.
Miami-Dade police cancelled an Amber Alert of a little girl after discovering that it was a misunderstanding.
Industry Minister James Moore stated the Canadian government has been carefully watching BlackBerry as the smartphone maker weighs its options.
Apple told supplier to begin shipping new Iphones beginning September.
Samsung and Sony would introduce their new devices in September 2013, ahead of Apple's iPhone launch.
RBC Capital's analysts raised their price target on Apple Inc from USD475 to USD525 due to buyback chatter and the release of new Apple products.
Apple's stock rose after Carl Icahn expressed his interest in the company amid the release of Apple's new products.
Foxconn Technology Group's second quarter earnings report showed a boost of 40.8% due to strong iPhone sales and reduced costs by building factories in China.
Arno Lenior, Samsung Australia's chief marketing officer, said Apple-mocking ad campaigns has worked wonders for Samsung.
3D printing continued to spur copyright clash between low-end 3D printer users and various companies that defend their copyrights on electronics.
T-Mobile disclosed that the iPhones from Apple generated 29% of the carrier's total sales during the second quarter.
Apple generated US$4 billion from iTunes software and services during the second quarter.
According to Consumer Intelligence Research Partners, first time smartphone buyers would prefer Android units while repeat buyers would choose Apple products.
Telstra's mobile market share in Australia rose to 50% as its income beat analysts' projections.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Donald Trump Warns About the Biggest Stock Market Crash in US History if He Loses to Joe Biden and Investors Just Laugh
- Joe Biden Lambasted Online for Bragging Supreme Court 'Didn't Stop' Him From Canceling Student Loan Debt
- Willy Wonka-Inspired Event in Glasgow Ends With Visitors Calling Police as They Believe They Got Scammed
- Hunter Biden Exposes Republicans' Indifference, Double Standard on Jared Kushner’s Foreign Business Dealings
- North Korea Continues to Secretly Send Vast Amounts of Artillery Shells to Russia for War, South Korea Says
- Donald Trump, Unable to Pay Full $454 Million Bond Amount, Offers to Post $100 Million in Civil Fraud Case But Appellate Judge Denies It
- Melania Trump Spends Time in White House Negotiating Prenup With Former President Donald Trump
- U.S. And China Relations In Danger After Threat of Espionage and Economic Challenges