The global tablet market share of iPad fell to its all-time all.
The pressure is on for Apple to launch new products.
Apple's rebirth was expected to begin later this year amidst the growing worries of shareholders who were all anticipating for a boost.
Apple dumped AU Optronics after its failure to meet the standards of the technology giant which further resulted to Apple's negotiations with Samsung about iPad mini 2's components.
Hasbro Games remakes classic games and gains 19 percent increase in sales.
High-net individuals Tighe and Tomlinson invested $10.1 million into Revel Systems.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Man Killed by Vitamin D Supplements He Took for 9 Months; Coroner Calls for Side Effect Warning to Supplement Labels
- Hawaii Becomes the 4th State to Have Federally Funded EV Charging Station — And It's on Maui
- IRS to Go After 125,000 High-Earning Americans Who Did Not File Tax Returns Going Back to 2017
- Donald Trump, Other TMTG Bosses Accused in New Lawsuit of Trying to 'Drastically Dilute' Shares of Co-Founders
- IBM Seeks Volunteers for Layoffs, Targeting 80% Reduction in Worldwide Staff
- Hunter Biden Exposes Republicans' Indifference, Double Standard on Jared Kushner’s Foreign Business Dealings
- IRS Reveals How Quickly You Can Receive The Child Tax Credit Upon Approval
- LockBit Hackers Set a Ransom Deadline to Release Donald Trump Documents From Georgia Case