France-based black car service provider LeCab raised USD6.8 million (EUR5 million) in a Series B funding round from undisclosed investors, to be used for the expansion of the company's service and manpower.
This week, Google rolled out an iPad-focused update to its Gmail for mobile apps, which can be downloaded for free in the Apple iTunes Store.
A TechCrunch report stated that the next generation iPad slated set to be launched in October would be trimmer and thinner.
Apple would be holding an event on October 22 to launch the next-generation iPad, according to technology website All Things D.
Analysts suggested a share in Apple worth nearly USD500 is a better buy than the company's USD500 iPad.
Apple's stock rose after Carl Icahn expressed his interest in the company amid the release of Apple's new products.
Forrester Research predicted that the tablets' worldwide installed base would reach more than 900 million by 2017, up from 2010's 15 million users.
Apple generated US$4 billion from iTunes software and services during the second quarter.
Analysts said there's nothing wrong with Apple grabbing the silver medal since it also took a third of the global market share.
Analysts said that US President Barack Obama's ruling could aid the sales of Apple and could be Samsung's setback.
Analysts said that Apple's business strategies and continuous innovation would be the key to the company's success in the future.
Analysts stated that Apple currently presents several avenues for sustained growth which makes it a good investment.
Analysts said that Apple's investors should welcome Google's Chromecast because they would benefit through the dongle.
Apple bagged "Brand of the Year" award for the second consecutive year.
Apple and Los Angeles Unified School District would join forces through a US$30 million-worth deal.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Man Killed by Vitamin D Supplements He Took for 9 Months; Coroner Calls for Side Effect Warning to Supplement Labels
- Hawaii Becomes the 4th State to Have Federally Funded EV Charging Station — And It's on Maui
- IRS to Go After 125,000 High-Earning Americans Who Did Not File Tax Returns Going Back to 2017
- Donald Trump, Other TMTG Bosses Accused in New Lawsuit of Trying to 'Drastically Dilute' Shares of Co-Founders
- IBM Seeks Volunteers for Layoffs, Targeting 80% Reduction in Worldwide Staff
- Hunter Biden Exposes Republicans' Indifference, Double Standard on Jared Kushner’s Foreign Business Dealings
- LockBit Hackers Set a Ransom Deadline to Release Donald Trump Documents From Georgia Case
- Donald Trump Warns About the Biggest Stock Market Crash in US History if He Loses to Joe Biden and Investors Just Laugh