The Galaxy Tab S2 is finally unveiled on Monday, July 20. Touted to be the "essential tablet for experiencing digital content", it combines a modern visual with optimum mobility.
Early data from analytics companies indicated the popularity and the high conversion rate of iPad Air as compared to iPad 4 and iPad Mini.
A lukewarm response was the tone for the launch of the newest iPad version, the iPad Air.
A VentureBeat report indicated that a DIY repair on the new iPad Air would be more disastrous due to its thin and lightweight specifications.
The name of Apple's recently unveiled iPad Air gave rise to the speculation that the company might be cooking up an iPad Pro.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How To Get An Automotive Investment Deal From Venture Capitalists
- Avoid These Mistakes When Pitching to Venture Capitalists
- Arctic Bearz - A Unique NFT Linked With the Preservation of Polar Bears
- Non-fungible tokens: Multi Billion-dollar Industry beyond JPEGs
- Samurai Cats is the latest NFT project associated with art by Hiro Ando.
- Discover the VaaS Technology That Could Help to Keep Your Business Safe
- What are the Benefits of Running a Virtual/Hybrid Investor Event?
- 5 Tips On Managing Your Addiction Withdrawal Symptoms