Former President Donald Trump has once again claimed that the US stock market will crash if he does not win in the upcoming presidential election.
This week has been so brutal for China's stock market.
Swiss pharmaceutical giant Roche has experienced an improved revenue this year. However, it also saw a decline in market cap as its invetors remain cautious on broader industry factors.
Regions Financial Corporation (NYSE:RF) will report its next earnings on Jan 13 – Jan 17 (Est.). The company reported the earnings of $0.24/Share in the last quarter where the estimated EPS by analysts was $0.21/share. The difference between the expected and actual EPS was $0.03/share, which represents an Earnings surprise of 14.3%.
Just like the past week, the shares of Healthcare companies outperform other sector by 2.2% as of midday Monday.
Google Capital, the late-stage growth venture capital fund supported by Alphabet Inc., has silently added the Snapchat parent company, Snap Inc. to its group of assets.
Lufthansa’s Chief Executive Officer confirmed that the carrier is not interested to enter into an investment deal with Italy in connection with the speculations of a possible investment in Alitalia since the company is currently focusing on talks with Etihad for its deal with Air Berlin.
In a deal on October 20, 2016, Thursday, Regions Financial Corporation’s (NYSE:RF) EVP Brett D. Couch sold 32,342 shares of the company’s stock which was sold at a regular price of $10.63, making a total transaction of $343,795.46.
A new vibe emerged in San Francisco on this year’s SOCAP (Social Capital Markets Conference) conference – a premier gathering on impact investment and social entrepreneurship. The conference is historically focused on Cleanteach – getting money into hard to reach areas – providing basic human services like sanitation and clean water to those who need it most.
Russia's economy starts eventually to improve even if Russia's global political standing. In October, in its latest World Economic Outlook,nternational Monetary Fund predicted that Russia's economy could return to growth in 2017
Greylock Partners has raised $1 billion fund for its newest startup, San Franciso.
Despite overwhelming profits from gold this year, gold managers suggest caution to possible risks of deficit.
Fever-Tree founders have reportedly sold their shares worth £18 million in total as a result of demands by investors. However, they claim to still be sticking with the business and still have the majority of their shares.
ICICI Bank, India's largest private sector lender, has deferred its sale plan on home finance division. ICICI Bank has put its home finance division's valuation at INR 2,400 crore, while potential private equity (PE) buyers have asked for a 20 percent discount on valuation.
A recent Charles Schwab study revealed that almost half of U.S. investors are addressing their overall financial plan on the tax season. Tax preparation is also associated with more confidence while doing their tax. However, the study also unveiled a room for improvement for investors’ approach to planning their taxes.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Donald Trump Warns About the Biggest Stock Market Crash in US History if He Loses to Joe Biden and Investors Just Laugh
- Joe Biden Lambasted Online for Bragging Supreme Court 'Didn't Stop' Him From Canceling Student Loan Debt
- Willy Wonka-Inspired Event in Glasgow Ends With Visitors Calling Police as They Believe They Got Scammed
- Hunter Biden Exposes Republicans' Indifference, Double Standard on Jared Kushner’s Foreign Business Dealings
- North Korea Continues to Secretly Send Vast Amounts of Artillery Shells to Russia for War, South Korea Says
- Donald Trump, Unable to Pay Full $454 Million Bond Amount, Offers to Post $100 Million in Civil Fraud Case But Appellate Judge Denies It
- Melania Trump Spends Time in White House Negotiating Prenup With Former President Donald Trump
- U.S. And China Relations In Danger After Threat of Espionage and Economic Challenges